1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. OakGhost

OakGhost Senior member

Wore my Santiags into the store and left wearing the gold wyatts. Also got to finally see the jacquard lips which I will be buying next week. Pictures do no justice...very nice in person

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    9 people like this.
  2. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

/

3. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

certainly fake, slp never do this ugly distress n wash

4. ohmydontcry

ohmydontcry Senior member

@epryor if you ever want to sell them let me know, its my size :)

5. ChronBong

ChronBong Senior member

Is it the one Enigma posted or its not for sale anymore?>

6. prismichelix

prismichelix Member

Could someone upload pictures/scans of the SS16 lookbook? I've been looking, but I've only found a few pictures here and there.

7. Enigma1

Enigma1 Senior member

ABSOLUTELY KILLER! I saw those online but you're absolutely right, photos don't do it any justice. Gorgeous pair, enjoy man! Ugh, if only I could pull those off lol

8. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

People are sleeping on the marble sweater.

9. OakGhost

OakGhost Senior member

@Enigma1 they are insanity. I will be getting a ton of use and they are very easy to pull off..just need to move with confidence!

@prismichelix are there any item in particular that you wanted to see how it was styled? I can take a few pics from the book.

Totally agree with @cyc wid it on the marble

10. Slpbaby808

Slpbaby808 Senior member

I got these. I would definitely say size down. They stretch good amount. Bit more than my other slp

11. prismichelix

prismichelix Member

@OakGhost Pretty much all of them haha. But the red-lapel biker and palm tree bomber would be great if you can only do a couple.

12. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Senior member

Hey guys what do you think of the fit of this L17? it's the new SS16 one neonrider posted a month back - it's size 50. I am going in store tomorrow to compare the size 48 and 50 but wanted to get some thoughts on the fit of this beforehand - i.e. does it look fitted enough (it felt pretty fitted) but at that price point I'm trying to take into consideration leather softening/my shoulders getting smaller etc lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Seems a bit big with that huge flap in the back. Maybe a zipped up pic?

14. therattler

therattler Senior member

@ohyehhh looks perfect man. my l01 in lamb is 48, but I'm normally a 46--that might be irrelevant. re: the back, thats just how leathers fit on dudes with broad trained shoulders. hook it up man. does this mean no surf sound bombers? will i be the only one here who went for it?

15. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

looks just about right man. i think the L17 looks way better tts than sized down. bear in mind the L17 looks and fits way better as you wear it (the sleeves come up, the back comes up, the torso molds to you), the L01 just kinda looks how it's gonna look.

therattler i was gonna grab the sequin sunset jacket but since the patchwork biker nearly killed me, it's all you :)

if anyone wants an fw15 blue tartan flannel (m, bnwt), pm me.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  16. OakGhost

OakGhost Senior member

@ohyehhh looks good man..would be curious how the 48 fits as well.

17. onlyslp

onlyslp Senior member

Just got a pair of ss16 black wyatt in US 6.5 which is half a size down from my true size US 7
    kinda roomy in the foot but it wasn't like to the point where the shoes moves around too much when I walk
    ankle part was already tight and it takes some effort to put them on so I don't see a reason to size down a full size to US6
    the shaft isn't too wide either but it definitely doesn't hug my ankle/calves
    definitely a nice pair of boots......just wondering I should add something to the insole so it's tight

18. edwardh123

edwardh123 Well-Known Member

Thinking my next pair of slp boots to purchase will be the hedi jodhpurs. For the people here that own them, what do you think of them?

I really like them, but I keep seeing the Story Et Fall ones in which pictures which look frankly awful, is it just me or do they look really weird compared to the slp ones? Seeing the story et fall ones is starting to put me of the slp ones I think

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  19. cloonz

cloonz Senior member

I've yet to be disappointed by any SL boots I've purchased. You really can't go wrong.

1 person likes this.
  20. Adrian Beckham

Adrian Beckham Well-Known Member

New to Saint Laurent here, can anyone tell me how much, if any, the 2% elastane denim stretches in the waist? I have a 34 inch waist and wear 32 in Naked&Famous and RRL if that helps. Thanks!