Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Slann, what happened to the pictures from the 2015 AW look book on your blog? Just wondering if you have them somewhere else as there's a few I want to look at.

Cheers

2. slann01

slann01 Senior member

Hi man, long story short, a Saint Laurent PR contacted me through email and They wanted to take em down from my blog and from social medias. He said it was copyright material, even if in the lookbook there isn't written anything about that policy and I also written on my site that all material was property of Saint Laurent. Can't do anything about it :(

3. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Oh man that sucks.

4. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

For 900 plenty of other nicer sneakers. For me growing up, skate shoes, blue jeans and a white tee has been a staple. $500 -$600 is the max I'll consider for them though. Hopefully they are more comfortable than the skates. Those are one of my most uncomfortable sneakers out

On a side note, I wore my fw13 cowboy boots for the first time yesterday. Really loved the slimmer fit. They hugged my ankles just right and my jeans didn't stick out. Are the current season pairs still as slim?

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  5. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

No, unfortunately they're massive now - not the same at all:

[​IMG]
    The SS 14 re-issues were the same as the 13 ones as they're the ones I had, not sure about after that though.

6. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Here's the SS 14 re-issues and you can see they hardly pull my jeans forward at all. I sold them for some reason which I kind of regret now.

[​IMG]

7. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Damn that sucks. Wish they had a slimmer option. For people with chicken legs like me, jeans sticking out draw too much attention.

8. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Same for me. I'm like a golf club as it is (28 jeans, 45 shoes), so the jeans being pulled forward just looks weird. I also like to have some of my jeans slightly cropped, and it looks terrible with long collars pulling them forward (much worse than with a bit of a break or stacking). This season's French are fine for me though luckily, not as slim as the old Wyatts, but still perfectly wearable.

9. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Yea bigger fit and skinny legs aren't the best look. I'm a size 43. I'm prob a size 29 naturally but I like my jeans a bit looser at the waist. Unfortunately for me my upper body is built. I could never build my calves no matter what I tried.

10. ohmydontcry

ohmydontcry Senior member

I've been wearing the FW15 cowboys all summer with size 28/29 D02 denim and although I like the look/fit of my FW13 leather cowboys better, the FW15 is much more comfortable and wearable for longer periods of time. It's a trade off for the more fashion forward FW13 fit.

All things equal, I'm still looking to buy AW13 suede Cowboys in size 42.5 [​IMG]

11. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

My waist is narrows in cause of my sports training and its very annoying cause the FW15 mid waist jeans are so loose on me.

12. slann01

slann01 Senior member

Hey guys, does anyone know the exact name of this cropped le smoking from fw13? Or have stock pictures/fitpics of it? Can't find any of them... Thanks in advance! :)
    [​IMG]

13. iPaul

iPaul Active Member

I actually think they look good.

14. PaulASmith

PaulASmith Active Member

Can anyone tell me what a fw13 fair isle knit in brand new condition would go for if I list on eBay? Are they desirable?

15. drewseong

drewseong Well-Known Member

This is a size large. I'm about 5'11 165-170 lbs. Do you think an XL will fit better on me? Or stick with a large?
    [​IMG]