1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. OakGhost

OakGhost Senior member

@Jbidwal post or Dm ....dying to see. Glad the size worked for ya

2. jaco87

jaco87 Well-Known Member

Anyone get the s16 Wyatt Chelsea, if so, how is the shaft and post a fit pic

3. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Senior member

What size did you go for? Your usual size or one down? Like for example I went for a size L in the western red/black flannel from FW15 because M was too tight around the chest. Does that mean I should go for L in this bleached one too?

4. therattler

therattler Senior member

@ohyehhh I stayed my normal size (S) in my bleached flannel because it is slightly oversized. fit is perfect. my red/black Nashville is also a S and pulls slightly on the chest--which I don't mind.

5. Isolar

Isolar Senior member

Any experience with the fringed boots?

Don't know how versatile they'd be, but they looked pretty good in the fit pics I saw.

I wonder why they use the generic YKK zipper on all the boots besides the Wyatts. They look much worse imo than the current Wyatt zips, which I know get a lot of hate.

6. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Not the best pics but here are a few ways I would wear it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's oversized. If you want the same fit as your current L get a medium (I'm assuming your red is the Nashville)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  7. OakGhost

OakGhost Senior member

@Jbidwal duuuuude! I know it's not for Everyone but I would wear the hell out of that. Looks good man!

1 person likes this.
  8. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

It's very wearable in warm climates too. It's a better buy than the winter versions imo. They do have that Cali skater / surfer look so I can see why some might not like this season. I grew up with this stuff so it's really appealing to me.

The nicest thing about this is that it's a light pink color not a true orange like some online photos have. The bleached wash really works on this shirt since the base isn't dark to begin with.

9. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

I've tried the SS 16 Wyatt Chelseas in black leather. The shaft is too big for me, considerably bigger than on the Hedi 30 version.

10. Oski

Oski Senior member

The goose seemed fond of them

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  11. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

Are the blue knee rips featured on the runway out yet? Curious to see what they look like. If they fit similar to the raw hem of this season I'll get a pair

12. OakGhost

OakGhost Senior member

@Jbidwal don't think so, I've got my SF SA letting me know when the new knee blow outs land. I'll hit ya up when they land

13. suno23

suno23 New Member

hey whats your height and weight? trying to decide on a 38 or 37 slp black splatter shirt. i'm 5'9 145...i had the red fw13 flannel oversize in 38 and was way too big.

14. suno23

suno23 New Member

hey whats your height and weight? trying to decide on a 37 or 38 on the black splatter slp shirt.

15. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Casual Friday.

[​IMG]

Something from @OakGhost makes a cameo.

4 people like this.
  16. suno23

suno23 New Member

any idea of the size on that teddy @OakGhost

17. OakGhost

OakGhost Senior member

@suno23 no worries, pretty similar..5' 9 1/2" and currently only 140lbs ( need to add as few lbs). My splatter and flannel are both 37. Not sure if I posted but recoment sizing down. I'm regularly a 44 in all slp jackets but the teddy is flawless in a 42 for me.

@cyc wid it total fire : black and white teddy with black and white shoes..little hit of red in the watch to tie the shirt..so dope.

18. suno23

suno23 New Member

@OakGhost thanks for the fast reply! im going to get the 37

also, is that teddy in the pic a 44? Since we are basically the same body type and I like that fit and i don't think id like it any smaller.

19. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

20. OakGhost

OakGhost Senior member