• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With that shirt and watch combo shouldn't you be at the True Religion store?

Last edited:

OakGhost

Reaction score
I grabbed a pair of walnut suede Wyatt's yesterday and also got my FW15 destroyed back from the tailor (brought them down just below 14cm) and figured I'd post a pic if anyone is thinking about them. They are very comfortable and I'm happy with the fit as well. They are over my newer wider shaft Wyatt's but still work well. I also tried and am now thinking about the vinyl biker even though I really just tried it for the hell of it.

@Prudy the Nashville looks great man, I'm super happy with mine!

OakGhost

Reaction score
@Bawlin thank you sir! I dropped my five zips off when I picked these up and am having the tailor match the cut of these...really happy with the fit

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@Bawlin thank you sir! I dropped my five zips off when I picked these up and am having the tailor match the cut of these...really happy with the fit

Who's your tailor? I got a few pairs I need to have brought in slightly. Wish I could go as tight as you but I got size 10 feet

OakGhost

Reaction score
@Jbidwal just the house tailor they bring in... He's really good..done these and a few shirts for me. I don't know if all do but most saint laurent shops I've been to offer complimentary tailoring. If your in the bay I can't find the tailors shop and let ya know.

Reaction score
Question to the men who wear harness boots/chelsea boots, how come nobody seems to tuck in their jeans into the boot? I feel like i'm the only one who does.

Death24xASecond

Reaction score
Question to the men who wear harness boots/chelsea boots, how come nobody seems to tuck in their jeans into the boot? I feel like i'm the only one who does.
Really surprised to see that name here...

Also, stop tucking jeans into your boots. It looks daft and with SLP's snug fit it'd look even sillier. Everyday life isn't a runway.

slann01

Reaction score
Hi guy, I am looking for this fall winter 2013 sequined leopard print sweater in size XS or S, if anyone here has it please contact me. Cheers!

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I grabbed a pair of walnut suede Wyatt's yesterday and also got my FW15 destroyed back from the tailor (brought them down just below 14cm) and figured I'd post a pic if anyone is thinking about them. They are very comfortable and I'm happy with the fit as well. They are over my newer wider shaft Wyatt's but still work well. I also tried and am now thinking about the vinyl biker even though I really just tried it for the hell of it.

@Prudy the Nashville looks great man, I'm super happy with mine!

Looking good. Out of interest what size shoes do you take that a 14 cm hem can fit over the wider shaft boots? I'm a 45 and a 15 cm hem hardly goes over them anymore.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads