Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. sargeinaz

sargeinaz Well-Known Member

That picture on the right is too tight in my opinion.

2. Death24xASecond

Death24xASecond Senior member

Does the coated FW15 D02s fade to a lighter grey-ish color, or what? I'm noticing some "area" fading around my left knee (not talking about normal denim whiskering/"fadez" here). Just curious. I really like the deep black color of the jeans--were one of my main reasons for finding it such a minimalist gem, so I hope it doesn't fade into something grey...

3. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Senior member

@kieran84 and @Death24xASecond I'll be really interested in your thoughts on how the leather hedi 30s hold up, comparisons to other boots and their creasing etc - Kieran you reckon it's a good purchase if I can get them brand new from Europe for ~£510 instead of the usual RRP of £710? Thing is as neon noted earlier I love how suede just seems to maintain its shape and no creasing with time argh...

4. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Flowen those look great!!

5. flowen

flowen Member

6. flowen

flowen Member

Anyone know how the current season destroyed black denim fits versus the raw black denim? I'm pretty sure the materials are the same 98/2 cotton/elastane The size 30 destroyed was a bit too large for me so I'm curious if a size 29 in the raw black would be a good fit.

7. kevineg6

kevineg6 Member

FW15 blue destroyed jeans, one pair is my true size 30 and the other pair is down size 29, just want to hear your options on the fit and what you prefer. One pair is from YSL store and the other one is from Saks, even the wash seems to be a little different.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
  8. flowen

flowen Member

definitely prefer the fit with the wyatts

9. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Senior member

10. Death24xASecond

Death24xASecond Senior member

Honestly depends on what you are wearing them with. My wife *loves* the silhouette created by the combination of the black D02 jeans and the Hedi 30s. And I can easily see why--it really does look striking. The slightly-higher-than-usual heel works wonders.

Shoe trees and care can help with creasing, but in the end--they are boots. Even a bespoke Lobb or the like will crease. Suede, I think, will work just as well if it's in black. Yes it'll maintain shape, but in this case the shine of the leather is just sexier, IMO.

11. stphnpn

stphnpn Member

prefer the one on the right also.

Can you tell me the tag code for both jeans? I wanted to get the blue destroyed jeans for a while now and was not aware they had two different washes.

12. Miyavikira

Miyavikira Active Member

Does anyone know anywhere in Brisbane that I can get my hands on some saphir products? or do you guys usually buy it online?

13. kevineg6

kevineg6 Member

stphnpn, I can get you the code when I get home tonight. I'm not 100% sure but I dont think they are different wash nor do they have 2 different version of this jeans, the wash and the distress might be vary a little but basically they are the same jeans.

14. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Haven't checked recently but they were made in Italy and prob in the same level of quality/factory as other brands like Balenciaga or Lanvin. Nothing too fancy TBH but serviceable.

15. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Some in Spain, some in Italy. I'd imagine a lot of overlap with Balenciaga - Kering group and all.