• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

flowen

Reaction score
...but enough about wack boots. the tan french snap boots have been my goto lately, love the design -- i'd even get a pair in black calf if they offered.

Would love to see these in a fit

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
...but enough about wack boots. the tan french snap boots have been my goto lately, love the design -- i'd even get a pair in black calf if they offered.

I have those in black calf. They are the cracked shiny leather though rather than the plain flat calf. They've become one of my favourite boots already. The way the jeans hit them high and the detail shows is really nice, not to mention the pointed shape - perfect.

OakGhost

Reaction score
@kieran84 can you post a pic of the black ? They sound killer.

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
Story Et Fall's site is completely horrendous. But email Lian and he will take care of your order/sizing questions.

I personally do not own but have two close friends who do. I handled one pair when I went over to visit and honestly, quality is EQUAL with SLP for an insane fraction of the price.

They have a tobacco brown and grey suede dropping this year. Will cop once that is available. Their tan offering (seen above) is great but I already have the Hedi 30 Chelsea and cropped jodhpur in the same color.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Story Et Fall's site is completely horrendous.  But email Lian and he will take care of your order/sizing questions.

I personally do not own but have two close friends who do.  I handled one pair when I went over to visit and honestly, quality is EQUAL with SLP for an insane fraction of the price.

They have a tobacco brown and grey suede dropping this year.  Will cop once that is available.  Their tan offering (seen above) is great but I already have the Hedi 30 Chelsea and cropped jodhpur in the same color.

I have a walnut side zip on order that should be here soon. I can post comparison pics and my thoughts as well.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Neon, which is your favourite so far: Wyatt, Santiag, or French boots?

Last edited:

neonrider

Reaction score
Hmm, I wear my wyatts by far the most, they just go with everything. Santiags I tend to wear more for occasions, or in heavy weather, they're tougher and the look is more extreme. French boots are very comfy and rocky but they're pretty delicate, even the leather ones aren't as tough as wyatts, but they're more easy to wear with formal stuff. So my advice is have all three
1f60e.png

My personal favs: suede wyatt cowboy, chain harness Santiag, og plain wyatt, the frenchies above, tall cigar Hedi 30
2764.png

I know opinions vary, but personally I much prefer the way the suede boots hold their shape over the way the leather boots get extreme creases. Some of my leather boots look like they've been worn on an expedition to mars and back and I've barely worn them.

Last edited:

flowen

Reaction score

Got my hands on these FW13 Wyatt's as soon as they popped up today. Stoked.

For other owners, how do you generally care for yours? I have shoe trees but I'm afraid they'll **** with the shape of the shoe due to not being the same last. Also, what are your leather care regimens?

JackoDo

Reaction score
Does anyone know how the Wyatt Jods fit? Are they tts, or a little larger? I'm a true 42.5 in Saint Laurent's derby shoes, if that helps..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads