1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. icvcss

icvcss Well-Known Member

I was going to buy this sweater also because of this campaign photo. BUT my friends, not a single one, said I will look like a prisoner....
    btw, you may consider the one with zipper in ysl.com

Last edited: Aug 8, 2015

2. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Senior Member

Hi guys, does anyone have comments on quality of SL peacoats/coats?

Snagged the below wool beauty at half off from Mr P, but still an expensive purchase so want to make sure they are constructed well (super fit for me so will keep unless they don't hold up in the long term). Cheers.

[​IMG]

3. BruceWayne91

BruceWayne91 Well-Known Member

4. kieran84

kieran84 Senior Member

I have the original one from AW 13 below which is also 100% wool but a smaller fit with higher arm holes. I wear it practically every day and it hardly shows any signs of wear. Absolutely my favourite coat ever, would buy another if it was available in the same fit. Unfortunately the new ones don't fit me well, at least not in my regular size (maybe if I sized down I'd be okay):

[​IMG]

5. kieran84

kieran84 Senior Member

Black and white isn't prison uniform over here; it's like a blue and white thin vertical striped shirt here so I'm okay. The black and white is more of an indie look.

6. icvcss

icvcss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    So I finally got this black and silver sweater which I posted couple weeks ago.
    Much shinier in person.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015

7. icvcss

icvcss Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Also went to the outlet today as they stocked 14FW items few days ago.

8. tkss

tkss Member

Thats in bicester village?

9. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

I've never been to a SLP outlet - is it regular discounted merchandise or defects or both?

10. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

The pea coats have all been pretty good quality but as kieran said some stand out for quality and fit. FW13 wool was excellent and I have the very basic cotton/poly pea coat from SS13 it is my daily beater and is fantastic.

This season's wool pea looks to be excellent as well but time will tell - fit is amazing IMO and feels like excellent quality.

11. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Distinguished Member

There's SLP outlet stores? Sounds bad for the brand equity

12. BruceWayne91

Theres a couple in the US, know a good in New york and one in California, sure theres a bunch elsewhere also.

13. kieran84

kieran84 Senior Member

A day later and I have to say that I'm really liking the French. I'd really love a pair of the double buckles below if they came in 4.5, but I don't think they were offered. For me they are the best of all of them, but I'm not comfortable with 8.5.

[​IMG]

Also have to say, the mid waist jeans are fantastic. A 28 is very close in fit to a 29 from AW 13 - almost exactly the same but the thighs are a tiny bit looser. Then the rise is a touch higher, and the waist band a little smaller (actually feels a touch looser on though due to the higher rise). Very highly recommended to anybody that was a fan of the 2013 raw skinny jeans. I'm pretty tempted to double up on these, and really hope they get offered in the raw indigo at some stage too.

I seem to be complaining about it all far too often, so thought I'd make a point to give some praise where it's due.

14. BruceWayne91

By the way, is there anyone who has a HD picture of Cara when she modeled for Hedi? Hunting for a new wallpaper and this is my favorite atm

Like these?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. icvcss

icvcss Well-Known Member

It's the one in Hong Kong.

All items I've seen so far are just regularly discounted, maybe there's some defected I overlooked.

Btw, pricing in Hong Kong is like in the state, which is much higher than in Europe, so the outlet price is just around the normal 40%off price in Europe.