• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GreatDane

Reaction score
Been lurking for a while. Thanks for info on the mid waisted skinny jeans. Had to size down. But other than that, they are perfect. Goes well with the L01 and the fall 13 wyatts.

neonrider

Reaction score
looks good.

genetics and/or starvation. but mostly genetics.

the new blue destroyeds (which in my opinion are better than the black ones) fit really big at the waist, fyi. you might need to size down, i was right at the edge.

Last edited:

golfsierra

Reaction score
Has anyone stateside bought online from Browns Fashion? Wondering what shipping time would be to the US, need to buy a few things, and not sure if they'll arrive in time before a flight nextweek

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maybe a bit random, but I saw this guy selling quite a few Saint Laurent hangers on eBay.  Just loaded up, and figured I'd pass along the link(he has other sets in his other listings)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ST-LAURENT-PARIS-DESIGNER-BLACK-PLASTIC-15-1-2-SUIT-SET-10-/281767349066?hash=item419aa48b4a

He's selling 23 at a time for about a buck each. I sort of doubt they came from Saint Laurent or anything legitimately to do with it.

They are still probably fine as hangers (esp. basically at regular plastic hanger prices), and they might even be indistinguishable from the real thing, but I doubt you are technically getting what you pay for. I see Chanel and Zegna and Isaia and Louis Vuitton hangers selling for $15-20+ each, so I am skeptical of the liquidation pricing combined with lots of stock.

Last edited:

kpmurphy

Reaction score
In my experience they're pretty generous with hangers at the store, I'll have to compare these with the ones I've been given once they arrive. Hopefully they're real, but as you said, at $2 a piece I'll still use them!

youwhat

Reaction score
yeah, will be real.
presume just works at a department store.

GreatDane

Reaction score
@prudy They are hands down the best pair of jeans I've owned. The mid rise is perfect. So is the fit from the knees and down. By far the skinniest pair of SLP-jeans I've tried on.

tkss

Reaction score
Anyone knows the difference between MIJ and MII waxed D02?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

@prudy They are hands down the best pair of jeans I've owned. The mid rise is perfect. So is the fit from the knees and down. By far the skinniest pair of SLP-jeans I've tried on.

Looks great GreatDane. Nice art.

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
just got these bad boys in.

buddy at Saks was able to stock locate a pair of Hedi 30's, in the Chicago store, that have been sitting in the back (correct me if I'm wrong) since 2013.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Last edited:

OakGhost

Reaction score
@neonrider I'm thinking about the new blue destroyed for my next pick up. I recently picked up the five zip and while the fit is nice even after tailoring they are loose around the ankle compared to all my SS15 denim. How do the destroyed fit..I haven't been able to try them yet in my size?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads