Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Those are totally unforgiving. I tried XS @ a boutique, my usual size, and while it fit okay around the torso, my head barely fit through the opening!!

2. OakGhost

OakGhost Senior member

I finally got my five zips and splatter shirt from the tailor and they are perfect. I took the down to 13cm on the jeans a shaved about an inch off the length of the shirt as it was a tad long on me. I also tried the red western flannel which is much nicer than the blue in my opinion. I will be grabbing one a recommend it to anyone on the fence about it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

^^ looks good! That's the nashville shirt with the two-button pockets, right?

4. OakGhost

OakGhost Senior member

@Prudy yep! I love it...going to get it for sure

5. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

Yeah, looks fantastic. Did you just tailor the 5 zips from the knee down? What size are you if you don't mind me asking...

6. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

I've kind of avoided trying those flannels on becuase I think I'll want one and that's stupid money to pay for that kind of shirt.

7. as343

as343 Active Member

*drool* did you get the same size for your harness santiags as your suede ones?

8. ohmydontcry

ohmydontcry Senior member

Yeah I took the same size in both Santiag boots, they fit the same but the suede does have a bit more stretch to it.

9. KYeezy

KYeezy Senior member

Hey, does any have this flannel in a 39 and would like to swap for a 38? Must be OS fit. Also looking for any OD flannels in a 39 from FW13 especially wool ones. Thanks

[​IMG]

10. Sunny23

Sunny23 Active Member

@OakGhost Jeans look good.

I haven't had to tailor any of my SLP denim as they have fit very well off the rack. However, I just recently picked up some D02 raws and they are good mostly everywhere but the knee is all messed up. They have that classic "knee boob" look to them. They are brand new and after sitting down just one time the "knee boob" appeared. Does anyone have this problem? The jeans are not big on me as I can just button them, sizing down is not a option.

11. slann01

slann01 Senior member

Looking great! are those 5 zips the same model of luisaviaroma? my boutique here in Rome still did't receive them :(
    Anyway, took some snaps today, with my silk tee and ss14 single buckle and eyelets duckies, also went for the hedi photoshoot/heroin addict style for some laugh, a friend of mine even did a quick edit of the pic; feedback is appreciated :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

dam those duckies look good, i think i need another boot eventually besides just my two pairs of cropped jods

13. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Great ^ Keeping it simple like that looks way better on you than the other looks you posted.

On the d02s this season - same thing for me - a bit big in the thighs, ridiculously big in the knees causing it to all bag out and look really messy, and decent in the lower leg. Hopefully the mid waist are better (they are finally on their way to me along with the red and black sweater, the black and heather grey t shirt, and the caban tube coat).

14. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

The Nashville shirt looks really nice there. Actually looks like a flannel. How's the material on it? If my blue one doesn't work out, will swap it for that one.

15. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

@slann01 looks great like that, love the silk Ts.

@kieran84 that's your pre-order stuff shipping from ysl.com? I tried to get a bkack/red knit in M but they are already sold out online everywhere, curious to hear your opinion on quality and fit.