• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, I bought the Nashville shirt today - it's really beautiful. The material is a bit thicker than I thought it would be, but the red looks great. Tried on the blue flannel, but OS isn't my thing I guess.

Also, got to try on a pair of the 85 French zips. Too cool. I could never wear em, nor would my girl let me. But I felt like king pimp.

mind posting pics? the Nashville shirt in red was what I have preordered too.

therattler

Reaction score
I'll try to put some up tomorrow. I was in a rush, so couldn't snap any at the shop.

Slpbaby808

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
So, I am tempted to try a size down in my fw15 distressed since this season was bit looser. I saw a previous post someone bought tts and size down.. Does anybody have any advice if I should size down for the distressed this season? Did a size down fit okay? two cents?

Last edited:

Prudy

Reaction score
^^ nice, glad to hear the nashville is nice. Those 85s look fantastic but they are hard to wear :) I think my wife would kill me also if I bought them but who knows maybe I will anyway...

Last edited:

OakGhost

Reaction score
@fatboyslim I had my SS15 grey D02's taken down to about 13cm. Honestly all my SS15 denim felt slimmer on me even before I tailored them. Compared to the FW15 5 zip raws I just bought come with a 15cm hem.

neonrider

Reaction score
hey guys, i found a pair of brand new waxed FW14 D02's at the back of my vacation closet. i have too many of these so these are going to go up for sale.

they're basically the much coveted FW14 black raw denim with a wax coating. waaay skinnier than new season stuff, with a lower rise. size 30 (40cm waist, 15cm hem), bnwt, $550 or exactly what i paid minus taxes. probably some of the best sl jeans made yet, they're really superior in every way, almost like totally different jeans.

Delanho

Reaction score
Wanted to share some posters I got made and framed from SLP ad campaign photos. I chose some ladies to please my housemate, but menswear photos would def be sick too. 24x36 glossy paper. Pics taken at angles to combat the glare/reflection

Last edited:

therattler

Reaction score
delanho, very cool. id like to do this with some of hedis other work, and some of the campaign work without the branding. you've now given me the urge to actually do it.

Delanho

Reaction score
word there are soo many to choose from haha. kinda hard to find them in 300dpi for printing though. I almost chose one of cara but these stuck out a bit more.

JackoDo

Reaction score
Hey guys. Do you protect your SLP leather shoes with anything? Should I be?

ohmydontcry

Reaction score

hey ohmydontcry, what's the color code of those and the description of the color on the box?

On the ssense sticker they are both 5710 but one reads tan and the other reads noisette (nut). I'm pretty sure they are the exact same color.

scanner

Reaction score
Destroyed's are in
ffffuuuu.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads