Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. whysoserious

whysoserious Member

@icvcss Do you know if there are other sizes available at this price? I am after a L17 as well in a size 48.

2. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

(way) too big, no point spending that on a jacket that doesn't fit

3. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

4. creepinatshirt

creepinatshirt Well-Known Member

^ wow those shots make them look awful. I tried a pair on and they arent bad like this seasons destroyed but also i cant see how you can screw up knee ripped jeans too. :p

5. mugatu

mugatu Senior member

got a pair of black D01's on sale.. i can barely close the top button but everything else fits fine.. will waist stretch at all? i've had bad experience going TTS and then waist being all saggy so i think i did right..?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  6. nicksh

nicksh Active Member

waist on those should stretch fine. just don't wear a belt, you'll get a half size to a full size of stretch. shouldn't be a problem.

7. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

those knee rip look like god damn 19s

8. kelice

kelice Well-Known Member

9. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

10. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

the new black rips are raw (or maybe one wash, or at least the pair i saw pre-release was). though the mr p pair obv don't look raw. maybe they changed it or there are a couple of models this season.

also i have to say mr porter's buy is fully retarded. a corduroy suit? wtf.

people. if you can barely not button the top button, you've got pretty much exactly the right fit. it'll stretch just enough for you to. especially if it's raw, which is going to stretch a lot more than non-raw.

11. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

Got the new French 60 boots today, + a few more pairs of the mid rise raws and a nice cashmere striped turtle neck.

The French 60 is a good height (3"), and the leather quality seems good - I'd say same as the black santiag harness boots from SS15. They are super sleek, they look like they won't fit but I went TTS and that seems right (they are actually quite comfortable to stand in). They are very 'plain' but in a good way, I am looking forward to wearing them in to see how they do.

After wearing the mid rise around for a few weeks I am loving them - they have a similar stiffness to the raw hem denim from SS15 IMO but the thighs/butt are a bit skinnier and the rise is a bit longer. The zip detail denim is good as well, though it is very slightly bigger in the thigh.

Will try to post some fit pics but I'm relocating at the moment so I don't have a full-length mirror :) Also, it's 90 degrees.

12. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

How's the striped turtleneck fit? Cashmere sounds great! I was looking at the Breton ones.

13. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

^^it's fitted, took a size M and couldn't go any smaller.

14. OakGhost

OakGhost Senior member

Dropped into the sf shop today to pick up my 5 zips from the tailor, get my splatter shirt tailored and grab a pair of baby cats for the summer. The grey D02's I have on I have been wearing a lot and are very comfortable. They are the non raws and I had them hem taken in from 15.5 to about 13cm. The new bomber is really nice as well. I'm personally not feeling the black destroyed but am hoping the blue will be better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]