Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

^ I pre-ordered the red and black crew-neck from the online store, and I'm going to try on the black and ivory one with the wider neckline when I get a chance to go into store. I already have a black and ivory striped crew neck, so I figured the red and black should be my priority, and I think it would be really good under a black caban. If the black and ivory comes in a crew as well, then I'd choose that as I'm not the biggest fan of wide necklines.

The rattler that grey silk crew looks good. I think I might pick one of those up as I'm tired of waiting for another grey cotton pocket t-shirt to come out. I did get one from Harrods online store before, but the neckline was really big, even though it was the same style ID as my black crew (apart from the colour code of course).

2. SaintLaurent

SaintLaurent Senior member

Just realised it's Hedis birthday today.Wish I could celebrate it with him.

3. ivan shpak

ivan shpak New Member

4. slann01

slann01 Senior member

SLP outlet pickups: mesh tee, light wash skinny denim, silk printed shirt and glitter jodhpurs; i have a second pair of them for sale in 44.5, so if anyone is interested shoot me a PM
    [​IMG]

5. scanner

scanner Senior member

How much were the light wash denim at the outlet? Which did you go to?

6. slann01

slann01 Senior member

The tuscany one. Actually this Light wash is a women model, a size 29,that fits exactly like my men SLP denim in size 27/28 depending on the model. There was the same Light wash in men size but it was a 25,just couldn't fit through it and I already weigh 57 kg lol. I only paid 71 eur for it, from the original price of 380€.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015

7. creepinatshirt

creepinatshirt Well-Known Member

Thats something ive always wondered, if some of the fits on the womens jeans fit better than the mens lol. Ive seen on here and experienced fit problems for pairs from seasons after fw13(the jeans not being skinny enough in certian areas[although i believe its cause the newer denim is manufactured in Italy, i believe, and the older ones that fit better are made in Japan])and if the womens fit better i really wouldnt care just buying jeans from the womens line lmfao.

8. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

^^ I have found that women's low rise denim often fits better than mens for me. A lot of dudes who wear skinny denim wear women's versions. As long as you can get into a 14cm hem and don't need big pockets you might find them better overall.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2015

9. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

How would the classic thom browne oxfords match up with D02 and wyatts ?

Anyone tried ?

Dont have a store here for me to try but i imagine it would have a decent fit/silhoutte?

10. SaintLaurent

SaintLaurent Senior member

Yeh I have one, doesn't really go to well with it in my opinion.

11. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

i wear slp usually and i got those TB shoes they are pretty damn chunky, just get slp footwear, i sold them because i never ended up wearing them much. size down 1 btw they are big

12. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

13. slann01

slann01 Senior member

Guys, does anybody know how much of an oversized fit the aw14 Red teddy with calf hair trim has? I want to buy one but i don't know which size to take, i wear a 46 in SLP blazers. [​IMG]

14. icvcss

icvcss Well-Known Member

I had this one before but sold it because I bought one size larger.
    For SLP blazer, i am somewhere between 44 and 46. Size 44 gives me perfect chest but narrow shoulder while size 46 gives me perfect shoulder but loose chest; I always buy a size 46 and get it tailored. I bought a size 46 for this teddy without tailoring it and I think I would get a better look if I get a size 44. P.s. I wore shirts or t-shirts under this jacket, without knitwear underneath like runway.

15. icvcss

icvcss Well-Known Member