Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

camelballtoe was indeed on the menu in '14. Best served piping hot, with a side of sausage.

Also, those mid rise in the campaign are perfect IMO. I have 2 more pair on the way.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  2. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Senior member

Does anyone (Kieran?) know if there is any difference in the cream silk permanent collection tee on the official website vs the one that has just appeared on the mrporter website ? Or are they the same?

http://www.ysl.com/gb/shop-product/...jersey_cod40119481pc.html#dept=permanent_men_

http://www.mrporter.com/en-gb/mens/saint_laurent/chest-pocket-silk-jersey-t-shirt/592158

Obvious difference being mrporter is £15 cheaper, has my size in stock, and a silver chain vs the nicer looking gold chain on the official website. I can't work out if they are different other than that... The chest pocket on thr mrporter version looks less neat/more sewed up /more intentionally trashed than the one on the official website which seems to slouch neatly but it may well be better photography..

3. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Prudy even the SS 14 campaign had balls showing, and it was a close up - crazy. And yeah, I agree the mid-rise jeans in this new campaign look perfection. I'm going to wait on mine first (online store still haven't got them), but if they're good then I'm going to grab at least another pair, as you can't be sure they'll stay the same after this season (seems to be a bit of a pattern of things being changed once they become carry over).

Ohyehhh, that's most likely exactly the same, but will probably have a different style ID for this season. I doubt the YSL one has a gold chain in, as they're probably just using old stock photos (a lot of the photos from SS 13 had gold chains in the photos for example, but when the items arrived they were silver). I don't know why they keep changing the style IDs on the silk t shirts - I remember seeing about 3 different style IDs for the black crew neck in one of the stores, and they were all exactly the same. I'm tempted to grab one of those ivory ones myself, but I know it will only last me about a day before I spill beer on it or something and ruin it.

4. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

The ivory silk looks cool in this video by the way (as does the 3 button SS 14 blazer which nowhere bought):

5. FluffyTail

FluffyTail Member

Thanks for the feedback on the leopard coat. I got the 44 and loved it. It is slightly oversized but I think that goes with the overall feel and look of the coat.

Btw, has anyone had per-order problems from YSL.com? I ordered the wyatt chain boots back in March with an estimated delivery date of April/May. When the boots showed up on the website again last month without the pre-order note, I contacted them to find out the status of my pre-order and was told that the boots have an estimated ship date by end of Oct...Is there any logic to this place?

6. therattler

therattler Senior member

I went in and tried on the silk t in a size m. They didn't have it in black so I'll pick it up when they do. Overall I really liked it. But the girls version has a much cleaner pocket which I prefer.

[​IMG]

7. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

i have a couple of black silk tees (m, crew neck, not boat neck) i'm gonna be posting if anyone wants dibs. also patent double buckle duckies (43) and cigar suede tall jodhpurs (43, not the hedi boots, the actual jodhpurs)

8. goldmannyc

goldmannyc Member

Greetings to all the SLP experts and fans....Question for you - I know what AW14 or SS14 means....but what does MSS14 mean? I tried to google but have no luck.

I saw it on a tag.

Saint Laurent
    MSS14 / V19U / 341892
    1CYM68M / 1055

9. Illithid Dude

Illithid Dude Senior member

Gold chain was for women's clothing and silver chain for men's clothing. I thought they stopped doing this though, but I could be wrong.

10. therattler

therattler Senior member

neon, message me about the black silk.

11. jtammanyhall

jtammanyhall Member

Anybody know what this model is and the fit? From what I understand, this seems somewhat similar to the L01, but I'm actually not too sure what this jacket model is, and what season it's from (it seems to be from 2012, as indicated from the tag).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. scanner

scanner Senior member

looks like womens actually

13. scanner

scanner Senior member

btw, I got my blue plaid oversized today and its similar to the red oversized from FW14, however much more fitted on the sleeves and a hair trim around the body. I love it though. It actually feels like wool but is super light and durable.

14. spacetaekwon

spacetaekwon Well-Known Member

Can someone tell me how SL/06 mids fit?
    Searched the thread, couldn't find anything...
    I'm a CP 41 mmm 42 con 8.5
    do i need a 41/42? thank you.

15. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

Starting to think about getting this sweat too, but also don't know if i should get white or red, did you decide yet??