1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. needhelp123

needhelp123 Distinguished Member

Unfortunately i bought them as my first pair, i now regret not going with the 15s...

2. il_colonnello

il_colonnello Senior Member

looool :)

3. sepp

sepp Senior Member

Tried on some sneakers today. White ones are sold out and these are the available sizes. What do you guys think? Flashy leopard stripes or subtle classic blue?

[​IMG]

4. sepp

sepp Senior Member

Still wanting to get that "Hedi" slim look. Dropped 2 sizes and went for 30 waist for a fit. It's tight at the top block, will it get looser? These are un hemmed distressing MIJ denim without any poly material mix.

[​IMG]

5. sepp

sepp Senior Member

Not trolling, the pics below are waist 31...more comfortable but does it look slimmer or really not much difference between one size? [​IMG]

If the top block does stretch out abit, I might just bite the bullet and go for the smaller one.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2015

6. cjbreed

cjbreed Senior Member

well in my opinion if you can button them and sit down then the 30 is the one to get.

7. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

Which model are those? Both sizes look too big IMO if you're going for the skinny look. Or do you just want a slimmer look? Either way, they are bunching up a lot around the butt/thigh/knee area.

8. neonrider

neonrider Senior Member

both are (way) too big for the look you want.

9. ohmydontcry

ohmydontcry Senior Member

I'm in the market for a new pair of Wyatt boots, does anyone have a link to a decent sale on SS15 or know if they are still on sale at the YSL stores?

10. BruceWayne91

BruceWayne91 Well-Known Member

I usually go for the tightest I can sit down in and then wear them for a day and its fine.

I agree with earlier comments, they stack a lot which looses the "Hedi" skinny look. however thats not the only look you have to have.
    I have sized up in a pair because I wanted it to be a little loser. At the end of the day youre the one wearing them so buy the ones you are comfortable in.

We say go size down but I dont think thats the general opinion. Some of my friends think I have way to thight jeans and make remarks about it every time I wear them

11. therattler

therattler Senior Member

I'd go for a 29 and see how it feels.

12. Delanho

Delanho Senior Member

yea everyone ITT probably wears skin tight denim including myself but none of my friends wear SLP or denim near as tight as mine.. oh well

13. BruceWayne91

BruceWayne91 Well-Known Member

ITT?

14. neonrider

neonrider Senior Member

the 17cms look better with tall, big boots, like the rangers. your best bet if you're gonna keep them is just to have them cropped and narrowed.

15. Delanho

Delanho Senior Member

in this thread
    sorry maybe that term isnt used in this forum