Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

2. therattler

therattler Senior member

I hope these fit well. I tried on this seasons burgundy wool flannel, and it looked like I was wearing my dad's shirt.

3. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

looks like a theme for this season is large chest pockets placed low...flannels look quite elongated in the body as well....will be interesting to see how that works if you don't opt for that very tall boot/heel.

4. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

saw quite a bit of the new season stuff recently. the french boots have quite interesting shape, because the front's so severe, the heel doesn't look so big. it's kind of an optical illusion. the crackle leather is awesome, it looks kind of like the old glitter wyatt finish. i think you have to be super skinny and 6 plus to really wear them and have them not look feminine though. some of the leathers are more cropped and skinnier, jeans look like they're slimmer.

i find myself buying more and more permanent stuff as time goes on, but i really liked it.

5. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

^^ very cool

yeah, I don't think I will be able to pull off the boots but I will enjoy at least trying them on if they have them in Paris in a few weeks.

6. scanner

scanner Senior member

Wow, the shirt details and sizing looks completely different from YSL. Glad I passed, Not really into the oversized shirts. Bummer the red one is oversized and is 50/50 lyocell and cotton. the 100% lyocell is where its at. Guess we'll see if there are different releases.

The jeans look sick though, love the stacking, though the price is a bit higher than last season.

7. creepinatshirt

creepinatshirt Well-Known Member

I really like this seasons destroyed denim, hopefully the rips dont fall crazy low like previous ones did. I hope Barneys or LVR gets the cracked leather 85 boots in for preorder, i really love how they look.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
  8. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

all the jeans look nice this season, much respect to anyone who will wear the French boots!

9. Slpbaby808

Slpbaby808 Senior member

whats the new cracked shoe look like?

10. Slpbaby808

Slpbaby808 Senior member

anybody notice they have 3 moto jeans on their site... one seems new w/ different denim and skinner fit... surprised they bothered to make another since its a 3 year old design
    That's lame.. I woulda purchased the new over the old.. I just got mine in April lol.. Just to at least have newer version.. Anybody know the differences? Seems maybe less stack? Leather seems to be bit tighter on the knee/leg and also denim seems more dark blue over blCk

11. Slpbaby808

Slpbaby808 Senior member

Oh man. Yes props.. It is an interesting look, no lie. Idk bout the heel for me tho.

Also the denim is looking solid.. I'm so happy I pre ordered those black destroyed fw15, look really dope

12. creepinatshirt

The black destroyed look really awesome. Id like to try on a pair before i order them just to see if you have to be like 6'2 for them to look good without adjustments but id really like to get the knee ripped ones regardless i think

13. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

Link or photos of black destroyed ?

14. splitsides

splitsides Well-Known Member

I like how the blue OS looks on barney's. Hopefully not 2 versions just different photography.

15. creepinatshirt

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]