Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. fatboyslim

fatboyslim Active Member

You do realize you have absolutely no ownership over the brand or its concept, yes? Although, even if yo dou obviously subscribe to some sort of creepy Hedi-cult, furiously masturbates to what you describe as the "truly hardcore" and constantly act like an absolute fiend, I kinda like you. You have quite the extreme consistency in being a d-bag, which I cannot resist to respect.

2. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

As opposed to dumb SF poster nobodies?

3. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

lolol. fatboyslim. you've made a grand total of five posts on this forum, two of which are essay-length personal attacks. here's an idea, instead of freaking out and calling people names like a two year old, maybe try expressing your own opinions about and experiences with the clothes and the ideas*

*if you have any.

4. Slpbaby808

Slpbaby808 Senior member

Hey needed some help. I received my Santiag boots in the mail but upon arrival I noticed the box says 45 but the bottom of the boot and the inner leather are stamped 44? Is this a European thing? Or did yoox fuck up my order? My wyatt are stamped 45.. So?

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Nylon is usually used for strength. They may or may not be better in wet conditions, and may or may not be better for cold weather - those depend much more on a combination of density of weave, surface treatments, and the thickness of the material. For the most part, SLP peacoats are going to be "okay" for truly cold weather, but they are not designed to be used on the high seas or anything. Military naval peacoats were originally made from 32 ounce melton. Some newer peacoats are made from 24 ounce melton. I haven't inspected the SLP ones in person, but I would expect that they would not be above 21 ounces. Many peacoats from fashion brands are meant to be for inside as well as outdoor wear, and are in the 18 ounce range, which is heavy for suiting and/or jeans, but not for coats.

6. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

They screwed it up. Mine are stamped the actual size of the boot.

7. slann01

slann01 Senior member

Today SLP Outlet pickups, some for me, some for friends and others for resell; overall, a great day. Gonna write reviews of mine on the blog in the next month, so stay tuned :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Nice. I have that red and ivory linen blend pocket t-shirt from AW13, and had the bleached jeans from SS14 too. I really like both of those items, but I ended up selling the bleached because they were too big for me, even after sizing down to a 28. Seems like the outlets have some decent stuff. The one here in the UK didn't have a great deal when I visited.

9. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

I need a pair of the bleached denim. They have any size 30? Maybe I can phone order a pair

10. creepinatshirt

creepinatshirt Well-Known Member

That blazer is really stunning.

11. Slpbaby808

Slpbaby808 Senior member

Well this is fucked lmao. Online is horrific to deal w/ returns.. 3 day delays for replies to email etc

12. slann01

slann01 Senior member

Thanks man. It was about 70% off.

I'm sorry only a 32 and a 33 were available, and I bought both. I can tell you that they had cream and white raw D02 in size 30 if you're interested. They even had black d05, high waisted and skinny, just like the new FW15 ones. I was so fucking excited when I found out it was my exact size, just to find out when I tried them on that the waist was so high that I couldn't button it lol.

Last edited: May 30, 2015

13. youwhat

youwhat Senior member

you do realise they've just put the shoes in the wrong box?
    is that what we're discussing?

14. Mikeybzv

Mikeybzv Member

Sounds to me like he's a 45, and they put 44 shoes in his 45 box, so they actually put the wrong shoes in the right box... much bigger difference.

15. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Senior member

How much were the white? Might consider them if they are cheap enough