1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. kieran84

kieran84 Senior Member

Yeah SirGrotius I've had my eye on it for a while so hopefully it will fit well. The knitwear does look great and pricing is very reasonable. I'm going to hold off pre-ordering any knitwear though and wait to see it in person.

Prudy that camel chesterfield looks beautiful. One of the standout looks on the runway for me, but really not my colour. I think you'd suit it pretty well though.

Also it does seem ridiculously early. Pre-order wasn't up until the start of June last year and that seemed early. Maybe they're testing the waters and will adjust quantities based on demand.

I'm a bit disappointed the French boot didn't come in 4-5 cm heels. The 6 cm might grow on me, but on first impressions is a bit out of my comfort zone.

I held back a bit and just pre-ordered the peacoat, and then added the plain black cotton pocket crew neck and the black and heather grey striped t-shirt as I know what to expect with those. I think I might grab a pair of the mid waist black denim before they go too, as they look great on the runway.

2. kaisaZ

kaisaZ Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Though I would really need to try them in the store. 6cm sounds like it might be too much. Agree that 4-5cm would be perfect

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015

3. Jbidwal

Jbidwal Distinguished Member

Do they charge you full in advance? Will suck to pay for something you won't get until fall.

4. kieran84

kieran84 Senior Member

No they don't charge you, just take your card details so that they can put the sale through when they arrive.

5. slann01

slann01 Senior Member

It should be the same shade of Brown that they used on some fw14 suede wyatts, right? If so the ones on pre order are Just a reissue of the ones i already own. Anyway who will be able to walk in these 6-8 cm heels? I think Hedi took a risk here: the models on the runway looked really awkward while walking.

6. needhelp123

needhelp123 Distinguished Member

Oh so they don't charge you for pre-order good to know, is this the usual thing for all e-tailers not just SLP?

Just woke up FW15 drops? Gotta go check this out now!

$2700 for the vans just with pins on them? WTF???

7. Brian M

Brian M Member

FW15 destroyed denim is up to $850 now smh

8. neonrider

neonrider Senior Member

there will be 45mm versions of the french boots. later. i can see lots of people wearing the high versions though...give it six months or so :)

9. gooosu

gooosu Active Member

legit check on these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. splitsides

splitsides Well-Known Member

How have you all sized your cropped jodhpurs? My feet are narrow enough, but I know they've run long.

11. kieran84

kieran84 Senior Member

That's good to hear. I do like the 6 but wouldn't be confident with them.

12. gooosu

gooosu Active Member

They do run long. Half size smaller felt decent in the beginning but after 5 minutes of walking in them my foot hurt like hell. I ended up going tts.

13. needhelp123

needhelp123 Distinguished Member

I really want a flannel this season, don't have SLP flannels and it seems to be a grail :) and I feel like wasting money so..

really like the new slp low sneakers in the dior colours they kinda look like half gats

14. splitsides

I went tts on some from i what believe were s14 and my heel was lifting up too much, while the rest of my foot would slide into the toe-box.

15. splitsides

i hear you man, this collection is a surprise for me. i'm thinking about what the fabric on the nashville shirt will be like; the hope is there's some weight to it.