Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

I have that t-shirt too. Definitely fits a lot slimmer than the AW 13 pocket t shirts (I have the plain grey in used cotton, the grey and black striped in cotton wool blend, and the red and ivory thin striped in cotton and linen blend, all from AW13), and a little slimmer than the silk pocket t shirts that are carried over each season. It's really quite a snug fit on me in the upper body and arms, but very flattering all the same. Fabric is really nice (although strangely, there's not much give in the material at all, so putting the neck line over your head feels quite tight), and the stripe design is great (kind of looks different up close than from a distance). It's also not as sheer as it looks in some of the photos, I think due to the lighting used. Definitely recommended if you can get it, if not you might be okay with a small.

2. Ariiam

Ariiam Senior member

Sigh. I cant find it anywhere else.

Im in EU, so I want to avoid US/CAN boutiques at all costs, the tax is a whopping 20%+ ontop of handling fees (20-40GBP) and the inflated Ssense price itself

3. 0JSIMPS0N

0JSIMPS0N Senior member

People still believe you have to wash your clothes? Lmao. Its largely propaganda and lobbying from cleaning supply companies. Seriously. I once machine washed a $6k leather jacket then threw it in the dryer after it was fine. Your shirts aren't going to self destruct once they see the inside of your washing machine. That said, I hand wash most of my clothing when I need to (if they smell, or ive sweat in the garment), cause I find it therapeutic and doing so sets my mind at ease.

Also, tangentially its the same with food and germs. I spilled a container of cinnamon toast crunch on the floor a couple weeks back and ate most of it anyways. Germs/bacteria isn't that crazy.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2015
  4. icvcss

icvcss Well-Known Member

Suit jacket w/ python lapels? Any photos? I haven't seen them on internet nor my local SLP boutique.

5. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

No photos unfortunately but it was rather understated black on black. Standard SLP gaberdine suit aka fitted style w/the contrast python lapels. If you're interested I'm sure you could call Bond St London and they would email you pics...

6. icvcss

icvcss Well-Known Member

Thanks for the description. Sounds like exactly what I am looking for. Will have a vacation in London and Paris in middle of June, hopefully my size will still be available and they are on sale :D

7. hundprm

hundprm New Member

Quick question, are these the ocher colorway? Or cigar?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. gooosu

gooosu Active Member

anyone know when sales usually start. also when do clothes from the new season begin releasing?

9. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Those are neither ocher nor cigare. They are the original beige colour (lighter than the cigare), used on the cropped jodhpur boots from SS13 - SS14 (those are the SS14 Blake 30 version for what it's worth).

10. hundprm

hundprm New Member

Thank you!

11. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

Slp have their sales a little later than all the other etailers

12. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

13. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

yeah, the kooples are ripping hedi hard. they always have, their business started as rips of his old collections from dior. the funny thing now is the prices are like halfway to the real thing, but the quality is shit. but they're ripping everything, right down to the belts, scarves, and hats. it's pretty amazing that they get away with it, and it's pretty funny that their rips aren't even very good.

14. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

Yeah, they're so brazen about it all it's unbelievable, and yeah the rip offs are not nearly as good (case in point they have a crappy looking two passant (lol) belt instead of the amazing three passant at SLP).

15. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

down to the damn photography