• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

neonrider

Reaction score
hold on while i remove hedi's tiny french penis from my ear. let's all be friends now, ok? :)

jaco87

Reaction score
lol, this **** is gold.

but another reason i think people resell, is that they cop the wrong size, and a lot of people cop using proxies, so no returns, just a thought...

Randeep

Reaction score
I don't use grailed but I do peruse the 'Saint laurent buy sell trade' group on Facebook which has a slightly more cohesive, less stuffy feel than this thread (heh)

I bought the super destroyed from selfridges last Sunday in my normal size but already had a concurrent order being shipped from ysl.com - in my instance I just wanted to make sure there were not enough differences in distressing (there weren't) to choose one over the other - I kept the online pair and just offered that somebody - if they wanted - could take the other pair off my hands directly at face value if they wanted before I returned them to selfridges. The only reason is because they were already sold out and I for one would have taken up the offer had I just missed the boat.

Credit card point churning - come to think of it, sounds like a good idea :)

Last edited:

gooosu

Reaction score
I don't use grailed but I do peruse the 'Saint laurent buy sell trade' group on Facebook which has a slightly more cohesive, less stuffy feel than this thread (heh)

I bought the super destroyed from selfridges last Sunday in my normal size but already had a concurrent order being shipped from ysl.com - in my instance I just wanted to make sure there were not enough differences in distressing (there weren't) to choose one over the other - I kept the online pair and just offered that somebody - if they wanted - could take the other pair off my hands directly at face value if they wanted before I returned them to selfridges. The only reason is because they were already sold out and I for one would have taken up the offer had I just missed the boat.

Credit card point churning - come to think of it, sounds like a good idea
smile.gif
what facebook page is this?

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just search saint laurent paris buy/sell group, its one of the biggest groups actually, you gotta request to join and they will accept you.

its better than the buy/sell/talk groups i hate them spam my feed with 'talk' because i already follow stores, models, brands, magazines, blogs and see it all already sometimes even duplicates because i follow all countries of a magazine for example

gooosu

Reaction score
just search saint laurent paris buy/sell group, its one of the biggest groups actually, you gotta request to join and they will accept you.

its better than the buy/sell/talk groups i hate them spam my feed with 'talk' because i already follow stores, models, brands, magazines, blogs and see it all already sometimes even duplicates because i follow all countries of a magazine for example
found them and got accepted. thanks! :D

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plain black + destroyed, Middles are dior, need a pair of stonewashes

Last edited:

Prudy

Reaction score
^^ yeah that shirt is great!

Who was posting about the hats a few days back? I picked up the rabbit felt w/ studs. I kinda tried it on as a joke but it made everything I was wearing and trying on look better so I bought it.

I guess I'm a hat guy now, too.

Last edited:

slann01

Reaction score
^^ yeah that shirt is great!

Who was posting about the hats a few days back? I picked up the rabbit felt w/ studs. I kinda tried it on as a joke but it made everything I was wearing and trying on look better so I bought it.

I guess I'm a hat guy now, too.

It looks great man, what size did you get? And what's the circumference of your head lol? I want to buy the feathered one but my local SLP doesn't stock it so buying it online would be a shot in the dark, especially without knowing how to relate with the size.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Peacoat looks very slick Prudy. I really regret not having tried the 50 at the time now. I'm going to keep my eye out for a summer peacoat now for sure.

Prudy

Reaction score
ha, um...not sure what the circumference of my noggin is, but i got a 57 - so not that big??

the hat has a big brim big but looks good like that i think. I tried on both, FYI - sameish size on the hats, the one w/ feather looks great but is more classic fedora/formal. The studded felt is more Morricone/cowboy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics