1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. jsimonovis413

jsimonovis413 Senior Member

I don't know if im the only one who noticed this or if this doesn't matter at all, but it says MADE IN JAPAN, yet the care tag is in Korean.

I know some products will have custom tags for different markets, Idk if SLP does it, let alone for Korea.

2. jsimonovis413

Really? I am a true 9UK and I always have to go down to 8UK with Lanvin.

3. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

I just found another post that someone share about the chain jeans in black. The product is the same(attached photo) with the one on the white label the cover the original label. I think japan and korea has the same way with adding its own label in luxury goods. but other than that, any other suspicious thing you found? Thxxx[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015

4. jsimonovis413

No, just that.

It's hard because I lived in Korea and learned two things: Koreans love love love fashion, koreans are really, really, really good at making fakes

5. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

Yea...i am buying from a Korean seller, he told me all product bought from Korea department store would have this attached with import clothing.seems like a legit pair, asked multiple people and most people think it is legit.

6. jsimonovis413

Yeah, if they are legit they were bought from a Department Store as they tend to carry all the designers. I think Galleria, Lotte and Shinsegae carry SLP. Not many stand-alone boutiques like in the US or Europe.

7. gooosu

gooosu Active Member

so i recently bought these shoes from a sl store. they fit slightly large when i tried them on in the store but i didnt mind because i felt like i needed that extra space. well after trying them again in my house, i started noticing more heel slippage and my feet were kinda swimming inside uncomfortably. well it seems like i need to clean my floor more often because i found these tiny little dents on the bottom of the shoe. do you think i can still return/exchange them for a smaller size or am i doomed?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015

8. needhelp123

needhelp123 Distinguished Member

probably they won't allow, first thing they check is the heel, cuz it scratches SOO easily even if you try it on your carpet, little thing rub on it and that's it dent scratch w/e

9. gooosu

gooosu Active Member

yea figures.. its weird because i remember the jodhpurs being kind of small last season but now it fits a half size larger.

10. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Distinguished Member

They won't accept it, especially as I see the sticker has been peeled off. It just looks a bit ghetto now on the bottom.

Have you tried any inserts? Tons of people buy boots too big because they are tight at stores and then they have slippage and then there's an insert market. It's not like you're going to be wearing them on hiking trips, so you should be fine.

11. gooosu

gooosu Active Member

any recommendations?

12. Sunny23

Sunny23 Active Member

Tell them you tried them on in their store and that was it. Here is some pics of my new destroyed and jodhpurs

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. gooosu

gooosu Active Member

nice fit! you think they would allow me an exchange for a smaller size? hah

14. noirwest

noirwest Senior Member

Yeah, those honestly don't look like they've ever been worn, certainly not outside on concrete. Department stores are usually pretty lenient about their return policy, so if you just want to exchange for a smaller size I doubt you'll have a problem.

15. gooosu

gooosu Active Member

I'm hoping for that. Should I explain to them what happened, or say they don't fit well and i'd like to exchange for a smaller size?