Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

the chain above the tag inside looks TOO straight..

i dunno much bout this model but i'd imagine the stitching on the inside would be black not that yellowish one??

2. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

Yes, i was doubting about that part too the seller claim worn no more than 3 times. but the "I" in PARIS seems legit and the location of the leather tag seems legit as well.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  3. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Something looks wack to me. Do they have good reputation?

4. newera90

The seller hemmed the jeans and also for what I have seen, not many looks exactly like the model pair, most of the one that I have seen is like plain black with little wash n distress. Is there multiple version of this?
    [​IMG]

5. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Senior member

This is why I thought it reals - what size is it out of interest?

@needhelp123 the silver chain on my ss15 destroyed look just as taut... basically i think the lack of slackness of the chain can't indicate here that it's not real

6. newera90

Its a 29, but the buyer hemmed it to 97 full length......and asking for 1400usd, I mean i am not that tall so i need to hem it down if they come with original length anyway, but 1400usd...how is the price?

7. Delanho

Delanho Senior member

What are people's go to SLP summer outfits for those who live in hot climates?

8. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Senior member

well if you're comfortble with 97 length and its still gonna stack the way you want it to then in your position i'd buy (assuming your waist ~27 usually because based on all my research you need to size down 2... ask for lay flat measurement). Retail was £1400+ so based on rarity etc it's a steal.

i'm still holding out on a size 32 in the blue (more casual/wearable imo) turning up - i've been done over twice with fake pairs (got my money back) but yeah... i'm a bit weary of buying anything like that now with the amount of money switching hands.

9. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

I'm not an expert, but those look genuine to me, inside of both the chain and the cum stain jeans (as they came to be known), were kind of blue with that colour stitching. It's as if they were overdyed on the outside or something.

10. newera90

I am wearing 27 for the 14 black destroyed and 28 in the 13 black over dyed. I got the measurements of this is ~38cm flat. should have no problem with it just need a belt as usual. Im going to pay by paypal which is a safest way imo, if anything happen i can ideally get a refund through paypal.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  11. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Senior member

yes this is what i did - paypal and make sure he explicitly states the authenticity/condition etc and attaches the pictures in case you need to raise a dispute after & make sure he sends it tracked!!!

12. newera90

oh...ok! thx for your help! Also what do you mean by size down 2? if I am wearing 28 now i need to find a 26?

13. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Senior member

not necessarily - i'm just going based off of what i have asked several people in the past, which co-incides also comparing the waist measure of my waist 30 biker/ss15 jeans to the waist measure of the equivalent (albeit fake) chain jeans.

e.g. lay flat on size 30 = 42cm, lay flat on (fake) chain jeans = 42cm for size 32 waist.

---

let me know if you come across somebody selling the real blue in size 32 please :)

14. newera90

OK, no problem! i will keep on eye for u!;) thx for your help. i think i will get this as it is not easy to find, and 1400usd around 1000 pounds is kind of a steal,...i think.

15. barrettdudley

barrettdudley Senior member

I actually do go TTS w/ Lanvins. Just sayin'