Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

The heel on the Santiags looks very cool with the sun shining behind.

2. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

3. RegisDB9

RegisDB9 Rico Suave

I got the Suede Espadrilles and this should be the best thread to ask this.....any pics of it anywhere worn? I get them soon but I am curious as to how they look in the wild. Can't find any pics of them other than from Farfetch where I got them

4. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

Kevin hart had black ones and another celeb but i forgot cant link right now but it should be easy to lookup

5. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

6. youwhat

youwhat Senior member

is that some kind of twatty response not realising i've posted a link to pics of someone wearing the saint laurent espadrilles that someone asked for above?

Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  7. roughoutlove

roughoutlove Member

[​IMG]
    Anyone in here own these or the glitter jodhpurs?

Been searching for eternity, but at this point I'd just like to see some fits/ glorified shots of these beautiful boots.

8. ohyehhh

ohyehhh Senior member

Does anyone actually wear their bikers nowadays? I'm going to sell mine - I simply can't fit them into my wardrobe, even 'smartly, they just give off too much off a rapper vibe for me... best way I can describe it. I was thinking maybe I could get some extra wear out of them by getting them slightly shortened and the knee downwards tapered even more to give a fit similar to ripped ss15 jeans... Any opinions/thoughts/general comments?

Conversely though I'd rock the shit out of the all leather ones (all black, not black and white) with the extra zippers on the ankle, they seemed to look much more fluid/stick to the leg.

Btw what are you guys opinions on the "Hedi 30" Jodphur vs the "Seville strap" Jodphur ? I pre-emptively bought the Hedi 30 jodphurs from SLP sloane street a couple of months ago in lieu of summer (still unused) but noticed the Seville strap later.. which I like because the strap is lower so presumably the jeans will stop before it and they will be visible - this was the one thing I likwed about the low jodphurs - the visible buckle.

Hedi 30:

[​IMG]

"Seville strap"
    [​IMG]

9. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

those glitters look like sex man damn.

hedi strap ftw cuz it has our lords name in it.

accidently liked the comment by prudy, i dunno what you two are on about, can't seem to undo it.

10. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

11. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

^^ no, chill out. you posted several links w/ celebs i was just being cheeky.

12. youwhat

youwhat Senior member

Really? Thought that was only link I have posted.

The daft punk pic? They're wearing custom aw15.

Mine have relevance.

13. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

i love my biker jeans, i wear them all the time. they look amazing with everything from coats to leathers to santiags to wyatts to combat boots.

but then again i could give a shit about whatever whatever celeb is wearing (or not). frankly, neither should you. it's kind of missing the entire point of slp. they're usually the people that wear it the worst. see jared leto for example.

the glitter boots are super cool. they didn't wear in well though, the fabric was a little crinkly. they're really hard to find now, i'd just get the silver santiags instead. not the same, but more useful in almost every regard.

14. slann01

slann01 Senior member

I also have the bikers, and they're great since you can dress it up or wear them casually, just avoid to pair them with sneakers IMO. Their only problem is that since i'm 1.m74cm the leather knee pads fall a bit below my actual knees and the opening of 16 cm is a little big for my calves, in fact I think I'm gonna get it tailored to a 14.5 hem this month.