Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

2. ohmydontcry

ohmydontcry Senior member

you need to use a 3rd party proxy service... they pretty common for the .jp auction sites.

my question is... are those legit? I checked them against my SS15 stained/destroyed and everything looks correct from the 1 picture they provide. I'm a size 28 and getting some fw13 for a nice price would be cool, even with the proxy fee's.

3. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

I wore my jodhpurs during new year celebrations and it was so crowded i had to keep staring at the ground to make sure no one step on me and had to keep a safe distance away feom everyone, thats where you use your arms

4. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

I wear my blake 30 cropped jodhpurs as a beater shoe for day to day wear, gigs, etc., and even though they've taken quite a beating, they still look great once cleaned up. You really don't need to be too careful with them.

5. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

black leather? do you condition with cream? so soft i love mine i just had a look at the mirror of myself so nice the shape of the shoe. the only thing i would want is the heel a little higher but they have other boots for that

6. LLoman

LLoman Member

Ok thanks very much for the info I think I'll pass then.

I personally use a site called buyee, it allows for real time bidding and you get an estimate on the final price, plus their fees aren't massive and shipping is reasonable. But you might get hit by customs. Your welcome to buy them :).

I wasn't 100% is they were legit but dice the market audience on those sites Is a lot smaller, compared to eBay, there are less fakes.

Anyway I digress thanks for everyones input

7. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

I am.using that too. Bought a pair of the over dye denim from yahoo jp auction on the 18th. But hvnt received it yet. Do u know normally how long it will take?

8. LLoman

LLoman Member

The longest part is usually customs, I've had a tee sitting in customs for over a week, but shipping to the proxy usually takes less than a week. Sorry i can't help much more. Check your tracking if you got it.

Also does any one know where I could get a pair of chain destroyed denim? Is it just hoping they come up on auction sites or will I have to make my own. I have started but fear they won't look half as good or cool.

Thanks again for replies and input

9. newera90

All u need for the chain jeans, luck and cash

10. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior member

11. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

No, I just wipe them with a damp cloth and use a little polish. I've hammered them and they still look fine.

Heel is 3 cm on mine which is nice, and they have a thicker sole, different to the London 20 version, same as this one:

[​IMG]

12. newera90

very beautiful, where did you get it from?

13. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

They're not my photos (they're actually a pair I sold to somebody because they were too small for me), but I have the same one. They were from SS14, and I bought them from the online store. I think they're actually the nicest version that there's been yet of the cropped jodhpurs, along with the very first ones from SS13 that were made from a really soft leather ,which I also had (same leather used on the women's jodhpur ankle boots that season - beautiful). It seems strange to think back to SS13 now, when you could literally go into the store 3-4 months into the season and they'd still have your size in most footwear.

Speaking of SS13, I really wish I'd bought a pair of the slip on shoes from SS13 too as they've never appeared again, and they look great with cropped jeans:

[​IMG]

14. MR-M

MR-M Member

Hey guys,

I've been reading you for a while and just subscribed a few days ago, great thread and always interesting useful information!

I bought the now "Permanent Collection" teddy jacket this month. I wanted it in Italian size 44, which was sold out everywhere, but finally found it on Mr Porter and ordered it right away.
    They sent me a size "M" (which I then learned is a size 48) and without any paper tags. Of course, I was furious and sent it back but be careful if you are thinking of purchasing on their site. Anyway, I finally decided to buy the jacket in size 46 (at the Grenelle store in Paris, awesome staff), along with the D02 grey jeans from this season (size 28). I was a bit unsure about the jacket sizing, as I tend to like my clothes to be quite skinny but I guess it turned ok. Here are some fitting pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking forward to post about upcoming purchases in the coming days!

15. LLoman

LLoman Member

Ok thanks, does anyone here own the chain jeans?
    Also is it worth signing up for premium on vestaire?