1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. prophetx2

prophetx2 Active Member

Anyone have info on sizing for the Jodhpurs? I'm 42 in MMM/CP and 9.5D brannock. Not sure if I should get a 42 or a 41.5 per the comments here.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015

2. joachim92

joachim92 Well-Known Member

Sorry but don't understand what you mean here. I also don't know what Slimane is trying to do, but if you have interesting articles with background info on his ideas, feel free to share them and I will be happy to read them out of interest.
    But I'm also off the opinion that I don't need to know what a designer tries to do or make me feel in order to feel good about what I wear. If I like how something I wear looks like I will feel good about it, simple as that.

3. needhelp123

needhelp123 Distinguished Member

Sizing sounds weird 42 mmm that fits true but also 42 on CP that normally size down one. Go size 42 for the boots id say. They fit kinda large for me a size large.

4. Adamdraps

Adamdraps Senior Member

lol I didn't mean the jacket! Jeans are fine in the summer time. Me personally, I hate shorts. You can't look as good in shorts as you do in jeans so I don't wear them minus in the gym and the beach.

5. needhelp123

needhelp123 Distinguished Member

yeah i hate shorts, i always wear skin tight black jeans no matter how hot is its the best

sometimes heat absorption makes my calves and thighs quite warm though

6. g33m

g33m Well-Known Member

Anyone have this or know if there was 100% cotton version?

[​IMG]

The few places I could find it list the composition as 55% cotton 45% lyocell, but I just got one that seems perfect in every way (quality and authenticity wise), except the tag reads 100% cotton and the reference number is different than what farfetch lists for the style. It's instead the same as this shirt...

Here's the tag on mine.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2015

7. Shifu03

Shifu03 Member

Hello,

Just wondering where you heard this from? I've been trying to track down the beige in a US 7 but after several hours--no luck, haha.

I emailed YSL about the possibility of them rereleasing the beige colour, so I'm waiting for their response on that, too.

8. prophetx2

prophetx2 Active Member

Yeah not sure. MMM side zips definitely I'm a 42 and CP sneakers I'm a 42 as well. According to most sites a 9.5 should be a 42.5. I'll see if I can trek to the SLP location but the euro exchange rate is the way to go for us here.

9. Spaceman333

Spaceman333 Member

Sorry dude, that's a fake. Tag is off and they never came in 100% cotton.

10. LLoman

LLoman Member

11. kieran84

kieran84 Senior Member

Those are pretty skinny - you'd have no chance of fitting a 28.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015

12. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

I would say no, i wear 27 for the 14 black destroyed denim and tried exactly the one you want to buy in size 26. It is super skinny like skin tight and could not button up at the waist

13. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

Just wondering if you are ordering it on japan auction how do you order it to UK?( or where ever u live)

14. slann01

slann01 Senior Member

Does anyone know how the SS14 pointy toe double buckle boots fit? Are they like Jodhpurs? Thanks in advance.

15. ohmydontcry

ohmydontcry Senior Member

Any way to legit check these with the pictures provided? http://www.g railed.com/listings/79862-saint-laurent-slp-fw13-crash-denim

I'm interested... but something seems off.