• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prudy

Reaction score
Here are a couple of photos with a full-on SS15 look of sorts, this is the runway sample western biker, santiags and the raw hem denim.

keanswon

Reaction score
I'm letting go of my black patent leather army lace-up boots; if anyone is interested, please PM me.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the ranger side zips are coming out 30 march according to the official SLP site, anyone know any other etailers that are gonna stock it?

I ain't paying $300 in taxes.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

0JSIMPS0N

Reaction score
So I finally got a pair of Wyatts, they are some of the best boots I have ever tried. They definitely grew on me, they look a little unwieldy and awkward in the stock pics, kinda remind me of 60 year old gay sugar daddy boots. But they create an amazing silhouette when worn, with the shaft tucked under skinny jeans. Im like a size 29-30 waist so they really create a flattering elongating lines of the leg as neonrider mentioned earlier in the thread. Also im like 6'0 without shoes and these put me in that 6'2ish range which I feel is ideal for proportions :).

Side-note: The boots quality wise are fine, but they don't feel very sturdy. They're a fashion piece. Personally I don't really care as I baby my stuff.

Last edited:

neonrider

Reaction score
studded high santiags. only for the hardcore. insta-kopped.

oj, wyatts are perfectly shaped, but like you're finding out, are definitely fashion boots. the blake sole and the block heel make them more delicate than they look. take good care of them (vibram, etc), and they'll last a lot longer.

Last edited:

neonrider

Reaction score
thanks guys. i have friends in low places :)

prudy i really like the tone of your runway sample santiags. really different and much richer than the cognac production versions. it's funny how right the santiags look with the higher rise raw hem denim.

as for tracking down stuff, saint laurent is making stuff in extremely tiny quantities at the moment...the lotus boots above i got were only ordered in three (i think) sizes, and only one in each. so it's getting ridiculously hard to find stuff...

Prudy

Reaction score
I wonder if the congnac and other leathers will achieve the same look after having time to wear in a bit. I think one of the differences of my santiags is that they are made from camel leather, perhaps - they've also lost a bit of shine from the aging.

Anyway - I would wear the hell out of those studded santiags any day, those are fantastic. Wish I could find a pair as well, I like them a bit better than the b&w version that's been out.

I got my chain harness santiags yesterday and I really, really like them. I knew they would look sleek and good w/out the chain, but I was surprised by how much I liked them with the chain as well. I agree that the santiags look best so far w/ the raw hem denim from SS15, they were made for each other.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i went through 3 pairs of underwear already

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads