Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

mo money mo problems, I guess.

I do hope most of the items do eventually make it to manufacturing. I am a bit surprised that the psych rock collection is as in demand as it it, or maybe it's just the overall brand that is in demand.

I know one thing, if they still release items from SS15 along with FW15/16 I am going to need to save some bills as there will be quite a few things I will be after. I'm probably screwed, in other words.

2. ninopwns

ninopwns Senior member

It's funny how most people disliked SS15 at first and now are in love with the santiags. Great stuff. Those worn in brown ones look great too.

3. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

lol prudy tell me about it. as for the hate -> love thing, it's funny, right? i always think: the mark of a genius is that the mediocre laugh at him...until they imitate him. slimane is a perfect example.

4. slann01

slann01 Senior member

@Prudyyou got the Brown santiag on vestiaire collective? I've seen them two days ago, but size was Too big for me... Great cop. Anyway i ordered a pair of Double chains wyatts, when they'll arrive i think i'll Take a fitpic and post a review.

5. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

yeah, exactly - those are the ones. They are .5 size bigger than I usually take but I had to try them. post a fit pic of the harness boots I would love to see it, I love the chain wyatts.

I should have those santiags + a couple other SS15 pickups by end of week/early next week, I'll post some more pics then - I have a jacquard blazer and a psych moto w/ fringe on they way.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015

6. slann01

slann01 Senior member

Thanks, i'll surely post as soon as they arrive. Really interested in seeing your fringed jacket btw, never seen one of them in person.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015

7. jsimonovis413

jsimonovis413 Senior member

I've got black suede cropped Jodphurs for 30% off if anyone is interested.

8. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

In what size?

9. jsimonovis413

jsimonovis413 Senior member

Full run up to 44.

10. b19pen15

b19pen15 Senior member

Anyone know how to tell what season this suit is from? 2013 is easy to spot but I can't decipher whether it's fall or spring. Thanks.

[​IMG]

11. kieran84

kieran84 Senior member

12. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

Got the western fringed SLP biker today from SS15.

A runway sample, might be the one worn during the show, perhaps. I'll post some fit pics later today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

Here are a few quick pics of the jacket, will try to get some outside shots later.

I really love the jacket - it's super cropped and fits very skinny. Leather is nicey-nice and has a worn-in feel, less stiff than my FW14 SLP biker. The belt buckle on this one is particularly nice as well, heavy/substantial and hammered.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015

14. BeraQueezy

BeraQueezy Senior member

Booked a trip to France in May. I know that the "boutique experience" is not the same but as I can VAT reclaim, it will be cheaper for me to pick up something out there vs ordering in the states.

I likely will end up with a pair of wyatt chelsea's but am really hoping to run into something in black suede when out there.

My question for those who have picked up things at Saint Laurent abroad, do you know if when I go to the store, if my passport is present, can I have them charge me without the VAT already or is there no way around having to deal with the regular price and reclaim the VAT back at the airport?

15. slann01

slann01 Senior member

Great pickup Prudy, you are really lucky to get such deals; I also find amazing the lace-up detail on the back of the jacket. Anyway, my harness chains wyatt came today, I hope to have time for a fitpic in the next days
    [​IMG]