Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

"Due to an overwhelming amount of orders, your package will be shipped within 5-6 working days from the date of purchase."

Um, can all of you assholes stop ordering on luisaviaroma so I can get my shit sooner? ;) I think the falling euro is wreaking havoc. Anyone experiencing delays? I like LVR as they usually ship really quickly and do a good job.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015

2. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

I just ordered the stained effect jeans 2 days ago and i also experiencing the same problem...so disappointed

3. scanner

scanner Senior member

Hi all, longtime lurker.. Just received some SS15 items and wanted to share - Santiag Boots, Raw Hem Denim, Western Shirt

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

looks awesome. love the raw hems with the santiags.

did you size down or go tts on the santiags?

lvr is super slow right now, i've been waiting two weeks for some stuff. crazy.

i have a pair of super destroyed black denim (ss15, size 30, bnwt) that i don't need, pm me if you want them.

5. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

Oh, crazy - 2 weeks.....

6. scanner

scanner Senior member

Thanks Neon! I was not sure I would like them as I have the black raw's from last season but these are a completely different cut. They seem to have been tweaked quite a bit in overall fit and feel great. I went true to size on the boots and they fit great, perhaps a bit roomy in the toe, but not a big deal.

7. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

yeah, the raw hems have a higher rise and so a wider thigh. i didn't really get them at first, but when you wear them with the santiags they really work. like in your pics! the coating is very nice too.

8. jsimonovis413

jsimonovis413 Senior member

Nah, LVR prices when shipping here to the US are in USD. Most things are "suggested retail"

9. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

I see that now - a jacket that costs 1590€ is selling for $2599 on the US version of the site. Even after import + currency conversion the same jacket is more expensive in the US.

10. jsimonovis413

jsimonovis413 Senior member

that's odd.

All the bags that I've been looking at are the same price at Mr. Porter, and the Star High Tops too.

Maybe it depends on the item.

11. SaintLaurent

SaintLaurent Senior member

Got the same email myself when I ordered the navy and ivory Breton t. So frustrating.

12. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

I had to contact them about another thing today and the guy I spoke with mentioned that they were working on it and it sounded like maybe they were having some staffing or technical issues, perhaps.

I didn't even bring it up, he brought it up and was super apologetic which was cool. LVR is definitely one of the best places to order from online IME so hope they fix whatever's broke soon.

13. zeogo

zeogo Well-Known Member

Anyone find the back pockets on the 15.5cm jeans super small - I always find my wallet has ridden up and is almost ready to fall out, luckily it hasn't yet.

14. Prudy

Prudy Senior member

skinny jeans + wallet = bad. looks bad, feels bad, doesn't work well. I suggest buying a leather jacket to store your wallet in while you're walking around.

15. ExAngel

ExAngel Senior member

Thats about the silliest thing I ever heard. So what do you do when its 85+ degrees out? Purchase a leather SLP bag to hold your wallet?

Just get a cardholder and you'll be fine.