1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. newera90

newera90 Well-Known Member

I bought the new season super ripped denim in women's w26, do you think i should risk for this pair?

2. jsimonovis413

jsimonovis413 Senior Member

Yeah, all leathers. Even patent creases and cracks when dry. I wouldn't put them in a box either, it's the same thing. I'll upload a pic of how I store mine soon.

3. Thatsteez

Thatsteez Well-Known Member

Wyatts

[​IMG]

Jodhpur

[​IMG]

The second time around I made sure he cut off the Goodyear label on the lower half. From the side, if I hadn't told you they were applied, you wouldn't notice.

4. CL628

CL628 Member

[​IMG]

Did these drop anywhere yet? I was contemplating on getting the Sand Suede pair, but i might hold off if I can find these.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015

5. KYeezy

KYeezy Senior Member

Sorry, I don't quite understand what your saying. Are you a size 26? If you are I wouldn't recommend staying TTS on this particular pair unless you are super skinny.

6. needhelp123

needhelp123 Distinguished Member

what yall think?
    [​IMG]
    i tried the plaid shirt with gold thread seemed to fit true, depending on prefs could size up one but risk the sleeves being a little long. but thing is doesn't look as great as i thought online so eh

7. kieran84

kieran84 Senior Member

Cost around £20. I don't have time to post photos, but they tapered down all the edges which made it look really sleek. You really wouldn't know they'd been done when worn.

Here's some reviews that have their address:

http://chicandseek.com/classic-shoe-repairs
    http://howtospendit.ft.com/womens-f...fashion-elite-take-their-shoes-to-be-repaired

Last edited: Mar 10, 2015

8. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

Do you guys have any guidelines for spotting fakes? I.e., w/ the leather jackets - label details, tag details, button and zip details, etc? I assume the SLP stuff always has their type on the button and zips...

9. jaco87

jaco87 Well-Known Member

Anyone have trouble with Ssense returns, shit was out for delivery on March 4, but Canadian customs dumbasses put a duty on the return. Anyone else experience this, ssense returned it to customs to appeal the duties, it's been a week. Wondering how long this shit will take

10. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

Obviously these won't be for everyone, but I got the b&w santiags today. I like them, but am exchanging them because they are quite large. I normally take a 43.5 in Wyatts and creepers, and the 43.5 in the santiag is maybe .5 to 1 size too large, unfortunately.

I have the denim tucked in so you can see them in all their western glory...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. slann01

slann01 Senior Member

They look great prudy! Could you also Take a picture with the jeans untucked? Anyway yesterday I visited the SLP boutique and found that they got the saharienne, the navy official jacket and the embroidered khaki jacket, all really great. Then there were the plaid shirts with the silver and Gold thread, but i didn't like them, the design is very lazy in my opinion.

12. jsimonovis413

jsimonovis413 Senior Member

no, don't, shoes are.. no bueno.

13. Prudy

Prudy Senior Member

@slann01 UPS already picked them back up to return for a smaller size, I'll post pics when I get them w/ jeans untucked.

14. neonrider

neonrider Senior Member

b&w santiags are sick. so good. in general the leather santiags fit a bit big at the toe, but they're really narrow, so i couldn't size down.

as for spotting fake leathers. check 1) item code matches season 2) it has tags 3) the proportions are right in the body and sleeves 4) lining is silk/bemberg/etc, not cotton. there are a *lot* of fake leathers around right now, especially on ebay, so be careful. usually they're offered "without tags", which is a dead giveaway.

there are also lots of fakes of the destroyed and rip knee jeans around too. just check the details of the distressing.

if anybody knows where to get the tall (not cropped) brown (leather or suede) santiags, please let me know.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2015