• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
I prefer the black shearling since it gives the jacket an edge but wouldn't want to own it if I already had the blue shearling with the white tbh

boxdok

Reaction score
Besides the hem being bigger and the legs being fuller can anyone comment on the difference between the slim and skinny fit in SLP denim. I am hoping the rise is a bit higher too, while the waist is the same. I really like the 100 percent cotton grey jeans on the SLP website

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol that's amazing. YSL does have 42, which is XXS so size down one from the text imbroglio. ha

Slim fit do have a slighter higher rise IME. I have a pair in white and love them.

silentownage001

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of the Wyatt zip boot in the Land colorway? I've seen different browns from different retailers, but not sure if they're different or if it's the lighting. For instance, Mr Porter looks lighter and has more orange than FarFetch. I think the one on YSL looks closer to Mr Porter.

Simon Dykes

Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of the Wyatt zip boot in the Land colorway? I've seen different browns from different retailers, but not sure if they're different or if it's the lighting. For instance, Mr Porter looks lighter and has more orange than FarFetch. I think the one on YSL looks closer to Mr Porter.
I've got the Lukas in embossed land, the pic below is an accurate photo of the colour. It's a super nice hue. It does look crazy different in various light settings so that's why the photos online are all over the place.

thumbnail_IMG_9847.jpg

Last edited:

papillo

Reaction score
I like the wash of the black shearling more. Personally, I'm not a fan of white or black shearling, and much prefer a brown/tan shearling. Old fit pic, and excuse the lack of a shirt, but it's the only picture I have of it
Sick shot. Is that jacket SLP? I dont think i've seen that anywhere else.

silentownage001

Reaction score
I've got the Lukas in embossed land, the pic below is an accurate photo of the colour. It's a super nice hue. It does look crazy different in various light settings so that's why the photos online are all over the place.

That makes sense with the variation. Could you try reposting the photo please? I can't get it to show up. It looks like it's coming from an Outlook link.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Size looks great. It’s definitely form fitting. I had to size down to 42 and am the same height but weigh less so can imagine the shoulder feel. It looks really good on you especially second pic

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.