• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

12egulator

Reaction score
Is it bad form to post swag that is listed on eBay/Grailed?

Asking for a friend................

darkknight

Reaction score
does anyone here have the ss17 calf L17 and can comment on it’s quality? hoes does it compare to older calf models?

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
Really wondering how D21's can be considered mid waist when the waist of D02's fit me exactly the same.

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
You tried them on? Do you think they D21 is really a low rise then?
Yes. I have two pairs of D02's from different seasons that have the same waist. The D21's happen to have the exact same waist height. I'm serious when I say I used a pen on my skin to determine if the waist truly is the same height, which it is.

alexanderdavide

Reaction score
i bought some andy sneakers but i received those
im lucky or do i have to return them
those are s/01 from hedi era right?
That's a good day for you! I would suggest to keep if you prefer them. I can't think of a way how retailers would be able to notice that they sent the wrong goods in such cases.

12egulator

Reaction score
i bought some andy sneakers but i received those
im lucky or do i have to return them
those are s/01 from hedi era right?
Those are definitely SL/01's. Keep if you like, return if you don't and complain to maybe get a promo code or something on your next purchase ;-)

GG Allin

Reaction score
Yes. I have two pairs of D02's from different seasons that have the same waist. The D21's happen to have the exact same waist height. I'm serious when I say I used a pen on my skin to determine if the waist truly is the same height, which it is.
That is so bizarre.

I wonder if these D24's are a true mid-waist then. They're labeled mw in this picture
e515a940-1231-4729-89e4-db83518fcef0.jpg

Last edited:

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
That is so bizarre.
It is. I got them for a good deal but I'm gonna send them back because I simply don't need another pair of low waist skinnies. That and the fit in general is a bit weird.

I wonder if these D24's are a true mid-waist then. They're labeled mw in this picture View attachment 1425882
Not sure as I've never seen them in person, although you got me interested as well.

Nyarlathotep

Reaction score
Where did you buy them? If it was from a large, well-known online retailer I wouldn't worry about it.

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Look legit. I like them more than the Andy’s anyway, I’d keep them if you like them

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.