• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SaintLaurent

Reaction score
$2200 a good price for ss16 mutton L17?
I think that version is quite sought after so yeh I'd say so.

Pin game going strong on my denim jacket wish I had some FW15 SLP ones but the prices are ludicrous. Got a couple SS16 ones though the dinosaur and palm tree, also have the "baby" pin (my favourite) on my coat.

967AE874-3E64-471F-AC52-9501EF1810EE.jpeg

ASAPRice

Reaction score
I think that version is quite sought after so yeh I'd say so.

Pin game going strong on my denim jacket wish I had some FW15 SLP ones but the prices are ludicrous. Got a couple SS16 ones though the dinosaur and palm tree, also have the "baby" pin (my favourite) on my coat.

View attachment 1423593
haha that better be a jameson pin I see there

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ASAP had a drop the mic moment there. Really excellent fits and the leather is looking perfect on you. Seems to be slightly aged in a very good way, too.

Randeep

Reaction score
Anyone else slightly annoyed by the new black tag on the back pocket instead of the black tab on the side of the pocket?

Other than that I'm loving these jeans.
Why'd they have to add _any_ label? Uff. I don't like these jeans either, do not get the random bits of distressing towards the hem at all, looks so out of place/un-natural (yes I know the irony of that statement having paid $ towards completely destroyed jeans).

Nothing really caught my eye, besides the below - I doubt I'll purchase - (a) because I'm not sure I could extend purchases on a 'variant' of a denim jacket, over putting towards a full shearling coat instead and (b) I'll always compare the price point with what could be had over at Celine. That being said, I think it'd fit my more casual/grungey fits perfectly, and I love the way the collar/lapels flip open to expose the metal hardware - if it stayed like that when wearing I think it'd be cool.

sheepskin_1.jpg
sheepskin_2.jpg
sheepskin_3.jpg

darkknight

Reaction score
what's sizing like on a fw14 teddy? i'm a 52 usually for leather and suede, although i can fit a ss14 lamb L17 in 50 quite nicely, but 52 for ss16 L17.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
those 2 shearling truckers were my favorites of the collection and am considering picking them up if they go for a discount

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.