• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ASAPRice

Reaction score
Dang ASAP you're no-joke thin! You could rock Dior Homme from 2006. ;)

wore some AW05 and AW07 this weekend ?
also have a few other bits including some AW06 stuff

rGoHnAC.jpg

ASAPRice

Reaction score
I was looking for opinions on the fit and style, and I really like the suit jacket, sorry for the bad lighting, I think the color of the lighting can’t show the true color of the suit jacket, and because of the reflective surface, the color varied.
as for the jeans, that’s D02, size 28, I guess I really need a belt
if you have to ask randoms their opinion on the internet about the shirt or jacket, you probably aren't confident enough to pull them off walking around. Shirt maybe, but that jacket screams ******* confidence or it's just gonna look like the jacket is wearing you

dacarden

Reaction score
if you have to ask randoms their opinion on the internet about the shirt or jacket, you probably aren't confident enough to pull them off walking around. Shirt maybe, but that jacket screams ******* confidence or it's just gonna look like the jacket is wearing you
Good advice.

iamkenji

Reaction score
Where are you trying on the jacket? It looks quite big to me, like a 46 but you should be wearing a 44. I ask because you'll want to have the sleeves tailed in terms of length but also the width seems too much. The shirt seems to fit you well but you have to be cool w/ the costume-thing. ;)
Tks for your opinions.
Yes that jacket is a 46, the shoulder fits perfectly, but the lengths of the sleeves and jacket seem a bit long, need to be shortened. but I am afraid 44 would be too small on the shoulder, and if there was any, plus I was just wearing a tee, if i need to wear a shirt, I need some space to be safe. I always run into this situation where the sleeves always too long but shoulder too small.
Yes the red shirt was a 48. And it fitted better. It’s funny.

Tks

photoryan

Reaction score
Anyone know if the larger distressed area on the front of the distressed western shirt is an actual hole that would show skin or if it's repaired? I haven't seen it in person and can't find any pics of it on an actual human.

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone's interested, the new mid waist skinny jeans, IMO, are a nice cut. Very comfortable, Made in Japan, and sleek. I dig the subtle black tag. They're cropped slightly shorter, but not super short. If you're 5'8" or above no hemming at all.

Last edited:

nekromantik

Reaction score

Valfunde

Reaction score
If whoever got the size 40 on farfetch of the patterned black lace up collar shirt is on SF, let me get first dibs on it if you don't want it. Likewise, if anyone is selling theirs let me know.

Edit: nvm up on grailed.

HommeBoy007

Reaction score
I wear Santiags ALL of the time. Especially my nut suede Santiags. They look incredible with light wash D02's or faded black D01's. The Lukas boots do have a sleeker profile and comparably look similar, but in my honest opinion, the Santiags look more masculine and just straight bad ass (black harness version especially, they turn heads).

I’ve owned both Santiags and Lukas and I prefer the black Lukas over the black Santiags but maintain that the nut Santiags are the best cowboy boot silhouette from the house in the past several years... NOT counting the AW13 cowboys.

nekromantik

Reaction score
If whoever got the size 40 on farfetch of the patterned black lace up collar shirt is on SF, let me get first dibs on it if you don't want it. Likewise, if anyone is selling theirs let me know.

Edit: nvm up on grailed.

Anyone got the plain lace up shirt in size 37 they selling?

dacarden

Reaction score
I’ve owned both Santiags and Lukas and I prefer the black Lukas over the black Santiags but maintain that the nut Santiags are the best cowboy boot silhouette from the house in the past several years... NOT counting the AW13 cowboys.
The all black leather Lukas boots would look sweet if you were to swap the santiag harness on to them occasionally.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads