• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bbconair

Reaction score
what are some good options for buying SLP 2nd hand? some of the classics are more than i would like to spend, but would still like to have and own in some capacity. are consignment shops my best option given the potential for fakes on ebay?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what are some good options for buying SLP 2nd hand? some of the classics are more than i would like to spend, but would still like to have and own in some capacity. are consignment shops my best option given the potential for fakes on ebay?
Some good places would be here, the Facebook Hedi group seems legit, and SL has periodic sales.

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
Grailed and therealreal has lots of hedi stuff. eBay is good too but make sure the tags aren't fake. Even sellers with good reputations sell fakes there.

iamkenji

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I recently bought this jacket, it’s my first slp biker, This is a IT46, What do you guys think about the fit? Should I go smaller?
Thanks for the inputs
View attachment 1277775
Exchanged for a 44, I think the shoulder is getting a bit snug. 42 would be too small, my arms are not long enough for slp, ha.., what do u think?

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
the cardigan fits you well and is supposed to fit that way if anything I would get the jeans tailored. The 44 looks much better than the 46

Reaction score
Hey guys. Been lurking for a long bit here and finally decided to sign up because I need some help. Can anyone give me more info on this pair of D10's? The price is just a bit too good for a pair that's described as "very good." Fraying looks a bit whack as well.

Attachments

Last edited:

GG Allin

Reaction score
D10 is midwaist skinny cut. Those look to be a pair that are extremely used. I wouldn't buy them if I were you.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fit pic advice
i take a small (36) in slp tops but this cardigan is a large
I’m thinking because the look is suppose to be over sized that the fit is ok?
Should I keep it or return it?
TIA
Cardigan looks fine, but I would not style it will that scarf. It is a “loud” cardigan and the scarf clashes with it. You only want one statement piece, wear a solid colored scarf if you plan on wearing one.

Gooly001

Reaction score
D10 is midwaist skinny cut. Those look to be a pair that are extremely used. I wouldn't buy them if I were you.
Thanks
The jeans are hedi era Dior and was hoping to get a nice stack from them but just doesn’t work. Took your advice and getting them tailored
Tks for your input

ASAPRice

Reaction score
Hey guys. Been lurking for a long bit here and finally decided to sign up because I need some help. Can anyone give me more info on this pair of D10's? The price is just a bit too good for a pair that's described as "very good." Fraying looks a bit whack as well.
D10s tend to run cheaper, as not as many people are familiar/want them compared to D01s,02s, and 04s. They look legit to me, but pretty worn- unless you're getting them for an absolute steal, I'd just get a brand new or slightly pair of nudies/N&F/Diors/etc.

also u people askin for sizing advice are fuckin clowns
you're buyin a single article of clothing for atleast $2/300, make up your own mind on what does and doesn't fit

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The cardigan looks good. I'd size down one if I were you, but as you said it's meant to be oversized so you can go with the flow. ;)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 27 3.5%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 136 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 254 32.6%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 123 15.8%
  • 31 - 40