• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nekromantik

Reaction score
What size did you try in the classic teddy size? If you are a small, and plan to layer, I would suspect you want a size 48.

The one you have looks like it fits you, but it is a bit difficult to see from that picture. Another pic may help.
Yeah 48 in classic was too big if I don't layer and also sits lower on waist.

dacarden

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am new to this forum. I have been collecting Hedi pieces since 2015.

I am specifically looking for a SS15 Santiag Harness replacement harness since I have misplaced mine.

Anyone interested in selling theirs?

dacarden

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am specifically looking for a SS15 Santiag Harness replacement harness since I have misplaced mine.

Update** Was able to purchase a set on grailed. Thanks anyways.

ASAPRice

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

did you purchase just the harness? I've been wanting just the harness for a while, but not the rest of the boot, but wasn't sure where to find one. I've looked at other boot harnesses, but none of them are as cool as Hedi's

dacarden

Reaction score
did you purchase just the harness? I've been wanting just the harness for a while, but not the rest of the boot, but wasn't sure where to find one. I've looked at other boot harnesses, but none of them are as cool as Hedi's
I searched on Grailed for anyone with that santiag model and just asked if they would be willing to part ways with the removable harness. Luckily someone on there was cool with it but it cost me $140. I thought it was well worth it. 😁

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 85 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.0%
  • 8”

Votes: 140 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%