• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ViceofGucci

Reaction score
if they have a 45 let me know but looking for the nut version only since I got the black suede Dakotas from mr p

Adamdraps

Reaction score
Picked up two suede Lukas boots at Nordstrom Rack today. In my size for $300 each!!! One is nut and this one is I believe hazelnut. The nut I can find info on, but it's been tough finding info on this one. I figured between the time it takes to go from Nordstrom to the Rack and discounted to this price, it's been two years or so. Does anyone know which season this came from? Thanks.

View attachment 1224700View attachment 1224703View attachment 1224704

Those are nut

engchi006

Reaction score
I went back and found some distressed Ikat high tops in size 41 for 225. Rack in Northbrook, IL if interested

iamkenji

Reaction score
Hi
Some questions about slp biker leather jackets, L01 and L17, I think I will get one for this winter, which types of leather to choose? is there particular leather good for certain style? and the sizing, is ‘19 sizing more for regular body type?( got some D02 jeans and shirt from ‘18, and the sizing is for super models), my ‘19 D02 jeans is more wearable, and my ‘18 D02 jeans and shirt’s sleeves are 3-4” longer, sigh! They still are sitting in the box, 29” D02 and xs fennel shirt, with the tags attached, I can provide pics if anyone interested

iamkenji

Reaction score
Picked up two suede Lukas boots at Nordstrom Rack today. In my size for $300 each!!! One is nut and this one is I believe hazelnut. The nut I can find info on, but it's been tough finding info on this one. I figured between the time it takes to go from Nordstrom to the Rack and discounted to this price, it's been two years or so. Does anyone know which season this came from? Thanks.

About the sizing, did you buy half or one size bigger? Thanks

BxQ

Reaction score
After buying some slp footwear and jeans, I want to explore the outerwear and shirts. I'm quite slim, for example, I size down in d02s and generally wear a 46 in outerwear. As a point of reference, a 46 generally has a 43-45cm (16.9-17.8 inch) shoulder. However, I noticed that every time I ask the shoulder sizing for slp tops, whether it is for leather jackets, blazers, coats, button-up shirts a 46 or size small has shoulder sizes like 40-42 cm (15.7-16.5 inch). They're not women's pieces, so am I missing something? Any comment on top sizing for slp? Ideally, I would try in the store but that isn't possible.

GG Allin

Reaction score
After buying some slp footwear and jeans, I want to explore the outerwear and shirts. I'm quite slim, for example, I size down in d02s and generally wear a 46 in outerwear. As a point of reference, a 46 generally has a 43-45cm (16.9-17.8 inch) shoulder. However, I noticed that every time I ask the shoulder sizing for slp tops, whether it is for leather jackets, blazers, coats, button-up shirts a 46 or size small has shoulder sizes like 40-42 cm (15.7-16.5 inch). They're not women's pieces, so am I missing something? Any comment on top sizing for slp? Ideally, I would try in the store but that isn't possible.
I feel that SLP outerwear (I have three overcoats) tends to fluctuate a bit. I have an old Hedi overcoat in an oversized 50, a fake fur coat in 46, and I just picked up a new season trench coat in a 48. I'm usually a size 48 in stuff, so take that as you will.

Now, I have one SLP blazer, and it is size 50, and is still incredibly slim on me, especially in the shoulders. I lift weights a bit, though.

Button down shirts, in my experience, are pretty tts.

I feel like ssense tends to have pretty good product measurements for SLP items, so I"d check there.

Reactions: BxQ

Louis D

Reaction score
Was just in Vegas and got to check out the L01 leather jacket in person. Have the Calf leathers always looked so grainy and textured? and shiny? I feel like past seasons were more matte and smoother. Closer to the lambskin. Can somebody confirm? Not sure if I like it less or more. I have a Lamb version from 2013 that I love. But wanted to see if there was a change in the leather in recent times. I also saw on YSL.com, that they offer a Vintage Black Calf version of the L01 as well.

It looks like the Moroder leather with the full grain and textures. Has this become the new standard? Feels stiffer and shinier, but has the potential to age really nicely.
Given the gold chain and zip pulls I'd say that's a women's Moroder from FW16 or so. Do you know what size this is, and what the price was? I'm looking for one of these.

papillo

Reaction score

Wow what a great buy. I love Nordstrom rack and random finds like this. Enjoy!

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.