• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HighGround

Reaction score
Anybody own a pair of the cropped black denim from the new seasons? I am curious as to what the leg opening is on them.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody own a pair of the cropped black denim from the new seasons? I am curious as to what the leg opening is on them.
I have them, they are the D19. I have a size 28.
  1. Top block opening = 30.5 inches
  2. inseam = 30 inches
  3. hem =6 inches
Sorry I don’t mess with centimeters

8F83B92A-4568-46A4-BAA8-8F9927E5D243.jpeg
4FD67D12-4929-4615-A2DF-2616DEAF5CC6.jpeg
EEB75443-087E-4E8A-B8EF-D78EAAD0261F.jpeg

GG Allin

Reaction score
^What do you think of the cropped pants look in general? I was initially turned off, but saw some old footage of James Brown performing where he was wearing cropped trousers which looked kinda cool.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^What do you think of the cropped pants look in general? I was initially turned off, but saw some old footage of James Brown performing where he was wearing cropped trousers which looked kinda cool.
I like cropped pants, I wear them in lieu of shorts when I’m trying to be a bit more dressy. They work well with low top sneakers, loafers, oxfords/derbies. I tried with Chelsea’s and jodhpurs like the models on YSL, but they were too cropped for my long legs and looked strange. Maybe if you’re on the shorter side it may work but 30 inches is too short for me.

I need to take some more pics with them on, here’s one that isn’t the greatest

Adamdraps

Reaction score
Question, how do people get samples,IE denim that was used on the runway and how do you know if they are authentic?

rire

Reaction score
Question, how do people get samples,IE denim that was used on the runway and how do you know if they are authentic?
I guess it's either models or people working behind the scenes?

rakina

Reaction score
Подобрала для своего мужа вот такие укороченные брюки https://aizel.ru/prada/ukorochennye-temno-sinie-bryuki-121939/ хочу услышать мнение мужчин о моей покупки.

Last edited:

HighGround

Reaction score
Was at the Barney's Warehouse in Rosemont IL today, there was at least one pair of tan suede Wyatts in a 42 for $450. Price is pretty insane if anybody in the Chicago area is looking for a pair.

Adamdraps

Reaction score
Just dirt and im thinking denim stains bought the off grailed second hand and was trying to clean them up a bit
Just a simple horse hair brush will take care of dirt and water spots. For denim stains I suggest to either buy any type of suede cleaner or have a cobbler do it.

rakina

Reaction score

bigpilotwo7

Reaction score
Was just in Vegas and got to check out the L01 leather jacket in person. Have the Calf leathers always looked so grainy and textured? and shiny? I feel like past seasons were more matte and smoother. Closer to the lambskin. Can somebody confirm? Not sure if I like it less or more. I have a Lamb version from 2013 that I love. But wanted to see if there was a change in the leather in recent times. I also saw on YSL.com, that they offer a Vintage Black Calf version of the L01 as well.

It looks like the Moroder leather with the full grain and textures. Has this become the new standard? Feels stiffer and shinier, but has the potential to age really nicely.

Attachments

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.