• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ohyehhh

Reaction score

I recently purchased some more Saint Laurent:

View attachment 1141671
Haven't received this in the mail yet but it looks like a good basic to have for many years. With it being made in France I'm hoping that the quality is high.
View attachment 1141670
And these mid-rise skinny faded blue denim are keepers. They are as about distressed as I'll go! Otherwise I'm saving for Celine.
Looking forward to fit pics of these

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trixz - all those purchases look spot on, not too one-season, very classic and cool at the same time.

How are you thinking about wearing that piece MIF? It looks great to me, but is it intended to show a lot of skin at the top or layer over a t shirt?

KawaiiT

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a quick legit check on this piece? Cant find it on any runway show in this exact colorway.
Screenshot_2.jpg

piblondin

Reaction score
Kicking myself for having missed out on an L17 while rushing to work today. Let me know if anyone knows where I might find one for a good price. Looking for black calfskin AW 2016 in new condition, size 46.

Supernova9

Reaction score
Just wondering how do you all clean your Teddy jackets since tag says no wash or dry clean? Thanks.

walds11

Reaction score
Those sneakers look great! Never bought anything from Farfetch, but I've heard good things about them. I really like the mild distressing on the sneakers, bet they look great on you
They are awesome. I’ll take some live on the foot pics when I get a chance.

Now I’m thinking about grabbing these:

https://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/shoes-sl06-court-sl06-sneakers-embroidered-with-saint-laurent-in-white-worn-look-fabric-and-leather_cod11180869vr.html

I love pre-distressed stuff.

Adamdraps

Reaction score
Just a heads up, the new jeans from the current season fit like the older cut.

rire

Reaction score
How about them D17's tho? Best SLP jeans to date imo.

Trixz

Reaction score
Looking forward to fit pics of these
Trixz - all those purchases look spot on, not too one-season, very classic and cool at the same time.

How are you thinking about wearing that piece MIF? It looks great to me, but is it intended to show a lot of skin at the top or layer over a t shirt?
Did my best with fit pics but the lighting in my house sucks, as well as the mirrors. I’m still on the fence about both because of the transparent material and how comfortable it makes me.

The black grunge shirt is super soft and is more likely a keeper. I’d style it with a Smoking jacket overtop for a night out to feel less exposed. The black grunge shirt was too difficult to capture the transparency. Here is one of the white qauze shirt. Honestly, the only thing holding me back is the transparency. Let me know your thoughts on style/fit.

5B5EB10E-8328-40D9-AC32-4745910616A3.jpeg

Can you see my nipples?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jeans and boots look incredible. I like the white shirt a lot, but you're right, it is transparent (for some reason I don't want to say nipple, I'm so prude!). That's a difficult one unless you're in Miami.

The grunge shirt seems classic and I love that it's MIF. I have a piece or two from SL and DH made in France and maybe it's just my mind, but they're always super soft. It is tight, but you seem to have a muscular build.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.