1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Jared7

Jared7 Senior Member

Wyatt harness boots advice needed. UK10/44 in most things and the 44 boots (from FW14 I believe) fit slightly big. Size down half or one whole size?

2. piblondin

piblondin Senior Member

Don’t size down.

3. BigRed

BigRed Well-Known Member

On a related note...I have a suede Chelsea in 43.5 and a black leather harness in 44. I’m going to buy the nut suede harness and the YSL sales associate is telling me to get a 43.5 since it’s suede. Should go with a 43.5 or 44? I have a narrow foot.

4. patliean1

patliean1 Distinguished Member

5. ASAPRice

ASAPRice Senior Member

half for leather, whole for suede. Suede stretches more.

6. HommeBoy007

HommeBoy007 Senior Member

Those are peng. Pls update with fit pics! Which size did you nab these in?

7. movoblast

movoblast Senior Member

Jodhpur sizing advice needed. Is it just me or is the opening to get your foot in really narrow? Wear 8UK/42 in most shoes and sometimes even go down a half size. The Jodhpurs in 42 are tiny! Once I get my feet in, they fit nice and snug. Getting my wide flat foot in is the problem. Does this get better with time?

8. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Distinguished Member

Had to look up "peng". Agree, those boots look great. I remember eyeballing them when originally released.

9. papillo

papillo Senior Member

I just loosen the strap and remove it from its “eyelet” if I need to expand the opening. I’m not sure you want the opening too wide as it would mess with the line of the shoes.

10. HommeBoy007

Yeah I think I’ve been spending too much time around some friends from the UK. Anyhow the Santiags are great, I am still puzzled as to why some people think the Lucas are superior - sure they’re cool boots but the silhouette of the Santiags looks more authentic to me.

11. AstroBoot

AstroBoot New Member

Will do, just waiting for them to ship, coming all the way from USA so it might be a wait...I got them in US 7.5 so UK 7ish. Price was $580, because the bottoms are a little bit scuffed, so (based on the pictures I’ve seen) seems like a steal. Fingers crossed anyway.

12. Jared7

Jared7 Senior Member

Will give the 43 a shot.

For anyone in the UK looking for size 44 harness boots in nut I've added those to my sig.

13. jstrath406

jstrath406 Distinguished Member

14. HommeBoy007

Figures - if they were in a larger size they would’ve probably sold for $200 or so higher. Lucky you! I hope they arrive in great condition.

15. walds11

walds11 Senior Member

Nice fit and slick look!

What is the standard inseam measurement of DO2s? 34”? If so, too damn long. I usually rock ~32” on low to mid-rise slim fits. I prefer some breaking and not a lot of stacking.