• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GG Allin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I used the cheap travel shoes tree from Ikea. I rotate my boots everyday so I don't see the necessary of buying the cedar shoes tree.

In the other hand, would love to see everyone collection. I only want 2 more pairs to complete my collection. ( chelsea and harness in smooth black leather)
Yeah, you definitely need some black leather ones, especially if you wear black jeans and trousers

Andre617

Reaction score
Wonder if I can get some sizing help from those also familiar with John Elliott denim. I wear a size 29 in JE, and was wondering if that would equate to a size 28 in a pair of DO2's. Please let me know!

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the other hand, would love to see everyone collection. I only want 2 more pairs to complete my collection. ( chelsea and harness in smooth black leather)
I posted a photo of mine a little while back. I just added these two as well since I was dying for black suede, but after having all these in hand it's probably overkill. May sell off a few pairs and grab a pair of nut harnesses and call it a day.
D10B5D7E-3DEF-40EA-81E9-FCD298C221C2.jpeg
CC65D165-4927-4091-8E52-07EF11CD4E01.jpeg

Crossbones

Reaction score
Wonder if I can get some sizing help from those also familiar with John Elliott denim. I wear a size 29 in JE, and was wondering if that would equate to a size 28 in a pair of DO2's. Please let me know!

I'm 32 in both JE and SLP denim. Might be different than others, but that is the way it fits for me

chaerimk

Reaction score
I posted a photo of mine a little while back. I just added these two as well since I was dying for black suede, but after having all these in hand it's probably overkill. May sell off a few pairs and grab a pair of nut harnesses and call it a day.

View attachment 1103300
Nice collection. Love the black suede boots you just got.

I would love to own a pair from '15 but at this point, it is not possible to find one that reasonable price at all.

I am dying for the black leather one. Eyeing a zip pair at pretty good discount but still quiet undecided.

papillo

Reaction score
thought nothing would top my black leather wyatts, but the Lukas brown suede boots takes the cake.. jeez i love these boots

They are a beautiful pair of boots. One of the better releases under AV.

chaerimk

Reaction score
thought nothing would top my black leather wyatts, but the Lukas brown suede boots takes the cake.. jeez i love these boots
I have the Theo and they are honestly a beauty. I have other type of boots that I can wear but has moved to wear the Wyatt (Chelsea and Jodhpur) exclusively for work. The Theo and Harness are weekend and casual only. These boots are addictive lol.

ASAPRice

Reaction score
However, I've noticed my friend's Teddy has 2% elastane (88% wool) in the composition whereas my SS19 has no elastane (90% wool), does it fit different in that there is less "stretching" in SS19 teddy?
iirc all the seasons have different compositions of materials (1-2% difference here or there), and the fit changes *slightly*. 44 will still fit better unless there's a huge change.

rire

Reaction score
It also makes you look like an elf which is why I'm trying to get rid of them. I simply don't wear them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads