• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

scanner

Reaction score
No idea, this is also Celine Rodeo, it may simply be a location thing. Dior Homme for example on Rodeo is the size of the bathroom hall at CBGB's and they only carry a small percentage of what is produced. Celine isnt much bigger.

therattler

Reaction score
heard the opposite here in london. Manager at Celine (Dover Street Marker) told me to expect a mens capsule collection by November.

They were worried that it was going to change and be much more like SL. Clients are worried. And everything is very secretive - she wasn't allowed to go to paris to check out the upcoming stuff like she normally was.

All of that is to say, who knows.

youwhat

Reaction score
Still getting over he didn’t go to Chanel after what that other tea boy told somebody on here.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hmm wearing MA-1, jeans, B/W SL10 today. Maybe I'll take another ****** bathroom pic.

I'm curious to see how much freedom Hedi gets at Celine, but the core YSL customer was also mortified at what he did there.

scanner

Reaction score
heard the opposite here in london. Manager at Celine (Dover Street Marker) told me to expect a mens capsule collection by November.

That isn’t Designed by Hedi, his collection won’t be shown until October or end of year.

coooler

Reaction score
Anyone here got the Hedi Trapper jacket(FW14) can comment on the outer pockets' size? Mine are super tiny I can only fit half of my fist in it and I wear size Small in most gloves...

Yeh I have this jacket and it's probably my favourite I own, but the pockets are ridiculously small (inside and out). I can't fit my phone in it without it being a bit precarious.

Diet CCC

Reaction score
Looks like Hedi is getting too old to work, not even the L.A coffee can juice him up.

I think Hedi is tyring to be considerate at a business standpoint: just because he is a huge name in mens, doesn't mean he would turn Celine into a menswear focused brand, he is willing to take time and smooth the transition which is really cool of him and honestly smart. I get the feeling Hedi is here to stay this time, as for SLP the only reason he take the contract is probably because Pierre wanted him badly and he obiously is very fond of Yves and Pierre, he basically did it out of respect and gratitude, imo.

Diet CCC

Reaction score
Yeh I have this jacket and it's probably my favourite I own, but the pockets are ridiculously small (inside and out). I can't fit my phone in it without it being a bit precarious.
Thanks for confirming thought I was the only one...

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FP.jpeg

Boots

rebirth12

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Im looking to buy the suede trapper jacket from a few years ago and was wondering if there are any special recommendations for suede care or for the whole jacket
2017-01-29 22.50.51.jpg

papillo

Reaction score
For the Skinny coated D02's do you guys go true to size or not? They have the 2% elastene so i'm wondering if they will stretch or not. I am size 29 waist and considering getting the 28 or 30 from the MR. P sale. Thanks.

echau

Reaction score
For the Skinny coated D02's do you guys go true to size or not? They have the 2% elastene so i'm wondering if they will stretch or not. I am size 29 waist and considering getting the 28 or 30 from the MR. P sale. Thanks.

What size do you wear in your other D02s? I wear 29 in my other D02s and got the coated ones in 29 as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads