1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. swoops

swoops Active Member

Yes and thank you, I wore this on Halloween and said I was a rockstar lol. Don’t wear things like the santiags to class though because they look weird with a backpack on. This outfit with Wyatt chelseas I wear to class though.

2. ASAPRice

ASAPRice Senior Member

College boys we outcha

3. Trixz

Trixz Active Member

Two new purchases that I picked up during the sale! The black suede wyatt's and D02 light blue stretch denim. The black suede seems to go with just about everything but they are my first SLP Chelsea's, late to the party I know, and am feeling like I need more already> I'm starting to feel an addiction. Good for my style but not good for the wallet. The denim is more of a medium wash and my first pair that's not either black, dark blue or washed blue. The lighting isn't great but you get the idea and I'm going for more of a work vibe than a rocker vibe, I'm just more practical like that I guess. I like my clothes to be versatile. Not that I don't respect the rocker look, I do and envy it, it's just not me. Any feedback on cleaning it up? Too stacked? Hem the jeans? Also, my dog is like WTF is SLP...

IMG_7610[7].JPG

IMG_7613[10].JPG

IMG_7612[9].JPG

IMG_7613[10].JPG

4. SaintLaurent

SaintLaurent Senior Member

@Trixz Hem them a bit but yeh they look good and the boots are awesome wish I had some black suede boots.