• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Diet CCC

Reaction score
But how long will harness boots actually be cool? I don’t see them having as much longevity or functionality (poor word choice but ability to dress up or down) as compared to side zips or Chelseas
That, is borderline trolling.

thorns

Reaction score
Ok got my fw13 wyatts but they look a bit off, legit check?

View attachment 905204
My condolences. The heel angle makes it obvious it isn’t legit. But if it fits nicely, I would keep it because this is the best alternative out there so far.

Edit: Forgot to consider that you might have paid legit Wyatt ‘13 price on it. In that case return it.

IChen

Reaction score
But how long will harness boots actually be cool? I don’t see them having as much longevity or functionality (poor word choice but ability to dress up or down) as compared to side zips or Chelseas
i mean i don't think most people on this thread are looking for their first boot.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i mean i don't think most people on this thread are looking for their first boot.
I think if you have a few then go for it, but otherwise from an investment perspective sometimes going conservative is better.

@Diet CCC, I wasn’t trying to troll. I was purely stating my opinion.

IChen

Reaction score
I think if you have a few then go for it, but otherwise from an investment perspective sometimes going conservative is better.

@Diet CCC, I wasn’t trying to troll. I was purely stating my opinion.
I get your point but we're talking about people buying $400+ jeans just for the styling and cut. :) but yeah I'd definitely get a Chelsea before I think about Harness.

ChronBong

Reaction score
Not a fan of crepe soles, nor am I a fan of BV shoes. I'd go with the SLP. or even like C&J. at least SLP Harness boots are different and cool.
i have SLP chelsea in sigaro and in the future i want to grab BV in the andoise color. my outfits are gonna be different and suited with certain style.

also BV suede is special waterproof i believe is what im told.

kieran84

Reaction score
Damn you’re right it looks pretty good

Yeah they're underrated. Look great with short leathers like the L01. I have the black slim too and love those as well, especially with the PC denim jacket and Devon boots / SL 01 white low tops. I still wear skinny mid waist and low waist black, but it's nice to have the variation.

ChronBong

Reaction score
41.5 fits closer to 42. for those harness u do a half size down while chelsea are more true to size.

Robin Michelangelo

Reaction score
41.5 fits closer to 42. for those harness u do a half size down while chelsea are more true to size.
I see. Because I tried on a 41 in store and they fit perfectly fine but on the too strap of the harness my foot was aching. I could always use an insole if anything. I noticed how a 42 1/2 is the same length as a 42 johdpurs. Weird

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received these in from a Grailed user, I had been searching for these forever but they fit bigger than I expected. Really beautiful boot in person though, I needed something that can handle snow and slush but still look better than a pair of Timberlands and these fit the bill. The shearling is a nice winter touch from the regular combats too. Gonna keep looking for a smaller size, but in the meantime if anyone wants these 42’s hit me up. Once I have these and the side zip Rangers I’ll be I’ll set for winter!

47B09353-E191-4149-ABA9-E0532C4F572B.jpeg

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.