• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ialwayslose

Reaction score
Hey all,

Looking for a pair of Wyatt chelseas or Jodhpurs in size 11 if anyone has anything, ideally new, open to many color options but no unusual prints.

Just to note that if I wanted to pay full price, I'd go to a store obviously so naturally I'm really only looking if there's a discounted price from someone who happens to be looking to sell

Feel free to message me

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Looking for a pair of Wyatt chelseas or Jodhpurs in size 11 if anyone has anything, ideally new, open to many color options but no unusual prints.

Just to note that if I wanted to pay full price, I'd go to a store obviously so naturally I'm really only looking if there's a discounted price from someone who happens to be looking to sell

Feel free to message me

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've got black Wyatt Chelseas in 45 bnib let me know if interested

Prudy

Reaction score
what season are the burgundy santiags from/fit pics?

When you say burgundy, are you referring to the pair with the white detail? All the Santiags are from the ss15 collection, but those in particular were never produced - only worn on runway, they are made in Italy and are, as far as I can gather, rare as ****. Never seen another pair.

They are also camel leather.

ASAPRice

Reaction score
When you say burgundy, are you referring to the pair with the white detail? All the Santiags are from the ss15 collection, but those in particular were never produced - only worn on runway, they are made in Italy and are, as far as I can gather, rare as ****. Never seen another pair.

They are also camel leather.
Wow, super jealous of those and the leopard print ones

Adamdraps

Reaction score
OK.

Santiags, one black harness and one rough suede pair not pictured.

View attachment 845483

Wyatts

View attachment 845484

French Boots

View attachment 845485

Duckies

View attachment 845486

Jods

View attachment 845487

Thanks for posting these! You need more Joddphurs in your life
Toebox is too pointy for my feet and for whatever reason the last just doesn't seem as forgiving throughout the foot. I have the suede ones. On the other hand, suede jodphurs might be my most comfortable boots.

ETA I also slip every once in a while on smooth floors in my Santiags (topy + heel tap) due to the heel angle. That's always exciting.

I'm obsessed with Jodhpurs. They are the amazing. Although I really want to get a pair of harness wyatts but every time I'm about to pull the trigger I say to myself "get these or just get another pair of jodhpurs".

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SS15

IMG_3042.jpg

Randeep

Reaction score
******* hell Prudy, I feel like I have a pauper's collection now lol.

I thought when Hedi was leaving that I'd rationalise myself into stop buying **** - but I can well foresee I'll be continutually buying older pieces brand new/used from the re-sale market for the next x years... it's like an obsession - spend way too much on this "hobby" - anyone else?

I'll post a few pics of my (IMO) carefully curated collection later.

edit: ^ curated meaning I don't have an expansive enough collection to sub-categorise ;)

Last edited:

echau

Reaction score
it's like an obsession - spend way too much on this "hobby" - anyone else?

Agreed. I have two kids and I thought that was going to save me money (because, you know, you can't have nice things), but here I am...

I feel like @Prudy has put us all to shame! I took this picture of my boots a few weeks ago:

IMG_20170811_165313.jpg

I have a few leathers, bomber, teddy, denim jacket, jeans, shirts, but nothing really worth posting.

Prudy

Reaction score
******* hell Prudy, I feel like I have a pauper's collection now lol.

I thought when Hedi was leaving that I'd rationalise myself into stop buying **** - but I can well foresee I'll be continutually buying older pieces brand new/used from the re-sale market for the next x years... it's like an obsession - spend way too much on this "hobby" - anyone else?

I'll post a few pics of my (IMO) carefully curated collection later.

edit: ^ curated meaning I don't have an expansive enough collection to sub-categorise ;)

@echau very nice! How do you keep them all so clean??

@ohyehhh I have too much, of course...but, for real, I haven't worn anything else but SLP since about spring of 2013. Not that that makes my obsession any better, but, I do wear it all day, every day. ******* Hedi.

I, too, have been buying a lot of older stuff as they clear out warehouses and the used market continues to offer up items I wanted or passed on the first time around...speaking of which, just picked up these 2013 sugar changy blake boots I've wanted for some time :)

changy boots.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Staff online

Forum statistics