1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Gift Card: $1300 store credit

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by deafmetal, Aug 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deafmetal

deafmetal New Member

Returned my boots at the Beverly Hills shop and was issued store credit since they have a no refund policy. Credit can be used at any ysl store in the US, including outlets.

$1,300 loaded in the card for $1,150 gifted. If you are intending to purchase something directly from ysl or the outlet anyway then you can get this and consider it as free money. All relevant receipts will be included.

This is my first FS ad on SF and thus I don't have much history but I can refer you to my grailed and eBay profiles where I have 100% positive feedback if you need to check me out. I am also a member of the Saint Laurent FB group and regularly post items for sale on there as well.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.