• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Saint Laurent Boots Sizing

nekromantik

Reaction score
hi all
i always wanted a pair of leather SPL Wyatt short ankle boots (ones which are not that high). Online everywhere in the UK is sold out but my London store had them in size 41 and 42. However I am usually size 7.5 (41.5) in Timberland chuckas and Church boots. Will these SPLs be too tight if I went half size down? In terms of space for my toes and sides of foot.
These ones: https://www.ysl.com/ba/shop-product/men/shoes-boots-wyatt-boots-in-smooth-leather_cod11594646hu.html#dept=men_shoes_boots
I hear mixed things online on SPL, some say TTS and others half size down.
Thanks

Joe Maya

Reaction score
You can always go there and try.
From my experience, St Laurent always stay true to it's size but better loose than tight so go for Size 42.

nekromantik

Reaction score
i wont get chance to go in store soon as its 2 hours from me.
I seen mixed messages about SPL, people either say go for half size down or TTS.
I have tried 42 in different style a year ago but that felt bit too loose around ankle as my heel lifted quite a bit from shoe when walking. compared to 41 where heel lift was minimal.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.