• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saint Crispin's bespoke

Waltar

Reaction score
Who do I have to kill to get those Jodphurs in a 9D?

ccffm1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Waltar
Who do I have to kill to get those Jodphurs in a 9D?

You might be able to avoid the danger of criminal prosecution, at least if you were comfortable with the Jodhpurs from the Prêt - line. Just read my thread started here:

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=14280

Regards

ccffm1

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ccffm1, do you know the prices of the pret line of St. Crispin's? Are they posted somewhere?

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roger
Ccffm1, do you know the prices of the pret line of St. Crispin's? Are they posted somewhere?
I just ordered a pair of Prêt line St. Crispins's. The Seamless, model 114. They were 979 euro's. I think the boots are 1079 but i'm not to sure. These prices include 19% VAT btw.

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vc2000
To answer my own question via another style forum thread it looks like bespokes are 1428 euros. I'll try to do a better search next time.

http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...nt+crispin%27s

That's a pretty reasonable price imho. Since I paid almost a 1000 euros for made to order shoes. Guess I'll try a pair of bespokes next time they'll visit Amsterdam.

AlexHoogeveen

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roy
That's a pretty reasonable price imho. Since I paid almost a 1000 euros for made to order shoes. Guess I'll try a pair of bespokes next time they'll visit Amsterdam.

I think they are a little bit more expensive. From the other thread:
The PRET line shoes would cost € 650 – 690 (depending on the style).
TREES at a price of € 113 are not obligatory but highly recommended.

As you paid almost 1000 euro (trees included) that is about 200 euro more. I think prices has gone up, the information in that thread is about 1,5 years old. To bad, 1428 euro would be an excellent deal for besproke shoes.

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlexHoogeveen
I think they are a little bit more expensive. From the other thread:
The PRET line shoes would cost € 650 - 690 (depending on the style).
TREES at a price of € 113 are not obligatory but highly recommended.

As you paid almost 1000 euro (trees included) that is about 200 euro more. I think prices has gone up, the information in that thread is about 1,5 years old. To bad, 1428 euro would be an excellent deal for besproke shoes.

I forgot to mention that. Lasted (hollow) trees are indeed included in the 979 euros.

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I believe the quoted prices in that thread are export prices.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The price of around 1400 Euros would be correct for a derby or oxford, boxcalf or anilin calf. Also a good address for bespoke shoes: www.maftei.at, situated in Vienna, small manufacturer.(only problem website is only available in german)

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roy
I just ordered a pair of Prêt line St. Crispins's. The Seamless, model 114. They were 979 euro's. I think the boots are 1079 but i'm not to sure. These prices include 19% VAT btw.
Roy, so we could deduct the 19%, could we, when ordering from North America? That would bring the price closer to those quoted by AlexHoogeveen for pret.

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roger
Roy, so we could deduct the 19%, could we, when ordering from North America? That would bring the price closer to those quoted by AlexHoogeveen for pret.
As far as I know you could order them tax free, but may be you have to pay local taxes (vat and/or import duties) over them. I don't know about tax laws in the U.S. or Canada.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
here's their quote: Prices Last making and trial shoe\t\t\t\t€ 250 BESPOKE shoes, including shoe trees \t\t€ 1650 Shipping by Airmail not included. Note:\tAll styles shown on our website may also be executed for BESPOKE shoes as well. www.saint-crispins.com PRET line PRET shoes\t\t\t\t\t\t\t€ 690 TREES (not obligatory but highly recommended)\t€ 90 Shipping by Airmail not included.

ccffm1

Reaction score
I just inquired at the outlet and they told me their Prêt - line was € 780,- inc. 16 % VAT. I figure that would include the trees, though. The price quoted pretty much equals the one of JL and EG RTW w/o shoe trees here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads