• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Saint Crispin shoes

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Beautiful Roy, just beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

TheWorldsFinest

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

SHOE SHOWCASE: Saint Crispin

Description:

Olive Green Monk Strap

Item #: GM133

Size: US - 9.5 D / UK - 9F

Retail Price: $1600.00

ShopTheFinest Price: $639.00

Find this item and more by Saint Crispin's at ShopTheFinest.com

We are very proud to offer what could be considered the finest shoe in the world. Yes, I said in the world. It is hard to judge when you are selling what would be the equivalent of Rolls Royce, Bentley, Aston Martin, and Ferrari which is the best. All are handcrafted with the finest of materials. But for sheer rarity in shoes this is it. The factory only produces 50 pairs a week of ready to wear shoes. The other production is for bespoke shoes. That production totals only 30 pairs a week. The factory has a grand total of 10, yes 10, employees to make shoes.

The brand was founded in Austria with only one thing in mind, to make a shoe that is the absolute finest in the world in terms of fit, materials, construction, and workmanship. Literally, second to none. The owner in an interview was asked, “Whose shoes would you wear if you could not wear your own?” He kind of chuckled and said to the interviewer after taking a few moments to think about it, “That is a very good question I have never been asked that. If I had to wear someone else‘s shoes other than my own I guess it would have to be John Lobb Paris, before.” I.E. they are not as good as they use to be. That is an incredibly high standard to live up to, and they do.

To my knowledge, Saint Crispin’s shoes have never even been offered for sale in the United States before, so this is truly a rare opportunity. Thank you again for all of your continued support. Without it we would not be able to offer such special items for sale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads