1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Andrews Grey POW 38R (Used)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Morgan, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgan

Morgan Senior member

Beautiful grey Prince of Wales check with blue accent by Saint Andrews for Barney's. Classically proportioned 2 button cut with nice 3.5" lapels, fully canvassed with a gorgeous roll and fully functional sleeve buttons. The trousers are double-pleated but not baggy; they fit slim and the only difference I've noticed is that they're way more comfortable to move and sit in than my flat-front trousers. I wear a j.crew 38R with 32 waist trousers hemmed to 30" and this fits very well. This is an amazing suit and priced to move. 100% wool.

Jacket:
    Shoulders: 18"
    Chest: 20"
    Waist at top button: 18.25"
    Sleeve: 24.5"

Trousers:
    Waist: 32"
    Front Rise: 12"
    Back Rise: 14.5"
    Inseam: 29" (fits more like a 30" inseam because the crotch is dropped about an inch lower than most contemporary slim fit trousers)
    Cuff: 1.5"
    Leg width is 12" at crotch, 10" at knee, 8.75" at hem opening

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015
  2. arsenalx

arsenalx Member

Is it still available?
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.