Sahalie hoodie

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by manifest v, Jun 2, 2006.

1. manifest v

manifest v Senior member

Any treehuggers shop at sahalie? They sell organic cotton clothing and have this hoodie I've been thinking about for a while. Whatch'a think, worth the price??:

http://www.sahalie.com/jump.jsp?item...ProductID=3696

[​IMG]

I just thought this would be a unique alternative to all the urbanoutfitters/AA hoodies out there.

-Jan

2. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

They're very oversized. Even XS is huge.

3. manifest v

manifest v Senior member

thanks very much for the reply brian! I've been dying about the sizing on these. So you've bought one? Do you know about any other henley/mockneck/hoodies out there?

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Of the mockneck hoodies that I've had, I like this one best. The technical material is durable and really comfortable. Only drawback is the pocket is loose inside the body. I would recommend making a few stitches to keep it in place. http://www.oki-ni.com/okini.storefront/EN/Catalog/S6876 Silhouette is typical 6876. Slighty fitted around the shoulders, slightly boxy, short silhouette. Very simple, very refreshing. Has the typical translucent snaps as well. Oh, and I was wrong about the name 6876 before. 68 refers to the Parisian student riots of '68, and 76 to the beginning of punk. Idiot.

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

I don't own one, I was just reading the measurements listed on their website. XS is 43.5" across the chest (a slim fit is around 34" for XS)