1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Sage de Cret drawstring wool/cashmere trousers (navy / mid gray, 32)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by baltimoron, May 3, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baltimoron

baltimoron Senior member

Up for sale are 2 trousers for Sage de Cret. These were from AW14 and I think were a Japan only exclusive in wool / cashmere / and poly. One of the trousers is in navy and the other is a mid gray. Both should work well with a lot of wardrobes. They're unlined, so probably better for spring / fall. I only wore these a couple times each and I have too many trousers so selling these to make room.

Price is $70 each, if you take both you can have them for 130. Price includes shipping and fees in the US. Feel free to pm with questions.

Measurements:

Because these were a Japan exclusive when I bought them, the inseams were really short. I had my tailor let out the trousers as much as possible and I think I had the seat adjusted a bit. All of these are reversible by your tailor if you so desire.

waist: 16.5” (can be brought in an inch maybe two with drawstring)
    inseam: 29"
    rise: 11"
    hem width: 7”

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.